Freddie Andersen

hmm where to start when it comes to freddie?in terms of things with you, freddie seems like the kind of guy who likes to snuggle on the sofa. maybe he's had a long practice, maybe the two of you haven't seen each other for a while, maybe he just fancies a nap and doesn't want to move or for you to move either - wrapping his arms around you, having you snuggled into his side or between his thighs, freddie wants that casual closeness.another with you, freddie would love to do nothing more than hold your hand at all opportunities. it's a way for him to show anyone watching exactly who you're with, sure, and I feel like he wouldn't be above a little possessiveness, but freddie also just wants to show you that easy affection without being over the top. he's a pretty stoic easy going guy, and this is just one of his very simple easy going things.as a to you, one soft things would for sure be gentle kisses in passing. walks past you in the hallway or on the stairs? he's going to give you a quick soft kiss. sees you in the kitchen? he's going to walk up and kiss you. in the bathroom getting ready in the morning? toothpaste or facewash be damned, he's going to kiss you.another to you would definitely be compliments. this guy knows how to charm you with his danish terms of endearment and he would definitely take any and all opportunities to make you smile and blush. not that you'd ever complain - and he knows exactly how much you like it too. it's a never ending cycle.there are so many for yous that I can think of but I'm going to just go with a couple - freddie seems like a pretty traditionally romantic guy, and I bet he'd love to buy you flowers. not for any particular occassion, although he does those too, but definitely just because he wants to make you smile.a final for you would definitely be making you that cup of tea or coffee in the morning in bed. it's only a small thing, maybe wouldn't mean much to everyone, but for him it's because he's thinking of you when he wakes up and wants to show that little bit of affection while still letting you rest.in summary, where can I find me a Freddie Andersen??

Any requests for headcanons????