Chapter 2: Introduce Yourselves.

It was a new day and Sakura was walking in the village.. There she spotted Ino. Ino had a smirk on her face when her eyes landed on Sakura.. However Sakura just kept walking.

Ino started walking on the side of Sakura.

"Who knew someone like you was able to graduate." Ino said.

"Hmph.. Well life is full of surprises. You got to get used to them." Sakura shrugged. "But today we are ninjas..or whatever."

"You don't seem excited." Ino said.

"Cause I find it stupid that I have to be a ninja to do some adult things. I'd rather just do it on my own without no one telling me what to do." Sakura said.

"Well you could get into trouble if you were to try some things without being a ninja.." Ino said.

"Like killing? I could do that if I felt like it." Sakura said bluntly.

Ino snorted. "You? Kill someone? Puh-lease.. You don't have the heart for that Sakura."

"You don't know that." She said as she glanced at Ino. "Besides.. as Full-fledged Ninjas.. We must do things we don't like. Killing is one but I'm fine with that."

"You..Are you sure you're Sakura?"

"I'm the same Sakura you've been rivals with. I just changed my views on life and among other things. How I did in such a short period of time is a miracle. Maybe this new "mindset" will help me become a stronger and better ninja." Sakura said.

"You too, should focus on being a ninja." Sakura said.

"What about Sasuke..? Don't you want him?" Ino asked.

"Hmph! I don't have time for a boy that doesn't want me. I could find someone else and have them. He's the last uchiha sure, He's good looking, sure..I don't think he's interest in any relationships at the moment. Maybe when he grows up... He will finally be ready to get with somone." Sakura said.

"Then what if he picks me?" Ino asked.

"Then, good for you. I don't Care in the slightest, Ino."

"Oh my... You DID Mature..What did you do to mature that fast?" Ino asked.

"Nothing of your concern. For now lets worry about getting to class." Sakura said boredly.

|~|

Sitting in an empty classroom was Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. They were paired together as a team.

"He's late." Naruto said.

"Hmph. Why is this..idiot late? Doesn't he know we have some better things to do?" Sasuke said.

"Be patience, the both of you. Whining will get you nowhere. Suck it up.. and just wait." Sakura said.

"How dare you talk to me-" Sasuke was cut off by Sakura.

"I talk to you how I want to, BOY. I don't give a FUCK about your opinion about how I talk to you."

"You bitch-"

"Bitch? I can be a REAL Bitch right now if I want to." Sakura threatened. "I'd make sure your chance at repopulating your clan becomes non-existant. So..HUSH."

Saskuke stood up and stood infront of Sakura.

"What makes you think you can talk to an Uchiha like that?" Sasuke growled.

"What? Expect me to be that same little fan girl that takes your shit. Don't make me laugh. I talk to people how I want." Sakura said boredly.

'Ah damn.. If Sasuke pisses Sakura-chan off.. He's dead for sure!' Naruto thought.