Kye x Lay (Smut)

Hi! ummm—🥲 just wanted to let you horny gays and allys know that this wasn't proofly read over properly sooooo... so sorry if there are spelling errors. Other than that enjoy, you horny plums(I'll be calling yall that from now on) 🫣😘🙃 (This is my first story/Oneshot so sorry if it's bad😞)

No ones Pov:
Kye thrusted faster and harder into/inside Lay's core. AHHH- f- fuck ~. Lay moaned/screamed. Suddenly Lay felt absolute pleasure as Kye thrusted inside of lay's core. AHHHH!- FUCK!-
RIGHT THERE!- AHHH ~. Hearing Lay moan/scream in such pleasure with his back arched, told him (Kye) that he had just hit his (Lays) prostate. Hearing Lays moans for more made Kye's member harder than what it already was. Kye then took his member out, earning a small whine from Lay at the loss of the feeling (Kye's member) then without warning Kye slammed his member deep inside of Lay hitting his prostate harder causing him (Lay) to scream/moan in pleasure. AHHH!~ f- FUCK-HNNG~ aahh ~. Kye began thrusting in and out of his lover, abusing his prostate over and over again, earning many loud pleasured moans from Lay. Ah-Ah-Ah -Ah, ha-ah ~. ple-ease- ah-ah, Lay started. "What is it you want baby?" Kye said in a low dominating tone/ voice while thrusting faster inside of Lay. I-I wa-hant- AHHH~ "Go on" said Kye in another seductive tone. f- FAS-STER! ~ ple-ease- go faster ~ ahh ~ haah~ "your wish is my command, Darling" Kye said in a low dominant voice (again). Again without warning Kye thrusted at a very unhumanly speed (using some of his magic to help with the speed) causing the bed to start rocking back and forth. Lay had tears in his eyes from both pain and pleasure, they had been doing the deed for about 2 hours, which meant that Lay was very overstimulated. After about 5-6 more thrusts of hitting/abusing Lays prostate and core Lay came for the 11th or 12th time that evening, Kye on the other hand hadn't climaxed yet (he's climaxed 5 times inside of Lay). K-Kye! s-slow- do-hown!- ahh-hah~. "Almost their Honey, just a little longer" Kye said as he was slowly reaching his climax, with a few more hard thrusts Kye finally came inside of Lay, filling him with his warm white substance. After he climaxed inside of Lay he thrusted 2-3 more times before finally pulling out of lay, as they were both despreatly panting for air as if they had just ran 4 marathons. After their breathing started going back to normal, Kye took note of every curve on Lay's body as well as admiring the mess he'd just made out of Lay, while also watching his white substance slowly pouring out of his lover.

They cuddled after cleaning up and having a shower (Kye had to clean up and help Lay to the shower because given his situation, Lay won't be able to walk for a few days) ☺️

The end <3

Word count= 545

Which ship should I do next? Also PLEASE 🥺 send some requests (I'm pretty sure I have the mind of a goldfish) 😉