Island of Darkness

You know, it's weekend. So gonna finish this book and get our boys kiss so i can move rebooted Nya, Cole, Jay drama cuz everyone chases after wrong person.

The ninja reached the Dark Island, but are on the lookout for the Stone Army.
"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." Kai says.

"Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." Jay says.

"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." Cole says.

"But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." Zane says.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Wu says.

They go in the Destiny's Bounty, where Misako explains the scrolls while pays absolutely no attention. "The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army." Misako says. Lloyd rolls his eyes, wow chasing after imaginary legendary temples now because of some scrolls.

"So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!" Cole says.

"And you, my son," Misako starts while Lloyd grots his teeth struggling to keep his composure. "here it is written: "For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master."" Misako says.

"Uh l, I'm not Lloyd but..Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?" Jay says.

"It means he will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master." Misako explains and everyone's expect Lloyd's jaw drops as they stare at Lloyd who just scoffs in disbelief.

Kai shakes his head. "Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?"

"The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this." Misako says and gives Dr. Julien a medallion with three holes.

"A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." Julien says.

"Uh, how'd you know that?" Jay asks.

"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time. Julien says and chuckles. "Adventure stories were my favorite."

Zane takes the medallion. "Then what are we waiting for?" He says and the ninja get up.

Wu stops Lloyd. "Not you, Lloyd."

"Ah, seriously? Are we still doing this?" Lloyd asks.

"Wu is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the Final Battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks." Misako says.

"Well, I could use some help around. We should get working on vehicles that might help give us a fighting chance." Julien says and Lloyd sighs walking over to him.

"Remember, Garmadon doesn't know we're on the island. It's imperative that you stay out of sight." Wu says.

"Of course, Sensei. Don't worry. Have you ever known us to veer from a plan, huh?" Jay says confidently and Lloyd, Wu, and Misako looks at them, not amused.

"Ninja—" Ninja expect Lloyd start.

"Shh! Not so loud. Are you trying to get us caught?" Wu whispers.

They lower their voices to whispers. "...go."

At Garmadon's camp, a Stone warrior brings in a box of Dark Matter while speaking foreign language. "What did he say, General Kozu?" Garmadon asks.