~the last chapter~

Arthur was sentenced to life in prison with the chance of parole in 35 years.

"I'll get you Friday Barnes! You will regret everything!" Arthur screamed as she was pulled into a back room.

"Huh, your father yelled the same thing at me when I got him arrested too." Friday said, turning to Ian.

Everyone began to clear out of the court room.

Melanie shook her head, "I can't believe I took fashion advice from her."

Ian gave her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

"Friday that was amazing!" Uncle Bernie said, pulling Friday into a large bear hug.

Helena went over to Ian. "Well done, Honey." She said, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Ian stared at her, shell shocked.

"We'd best get going, I don't like being away from Bella this long." Bernie said, taking Helena by the hand.

Friday gave them a small wave as they left the court room.

Judge Adda and Agent Gillard came over a while later while Friday, Melanie and Ian were waiting.

They had been told not to leave until instructed, so they had been waiting for Judge Adda and Agent Gillard to finish dealing with Arthur.

"Well I mist say, that was a very impressive performance Agent Barnes." Agent Gillard said.

Friday smiled.

"But, as amazing as that is, we've run into a problem." Judge Adda said, looking sympathetically at Friday.

"What is it?" She asked, suddenly nervous.

"It appears that someone else is dead, and your DNA has been found on them." Agent Gillard told them.

Friday took a step back. "What are you saying?"

Agent Gillard took a pair of handcuffs out of her pocket. "Friday Barnes, you're under arrest."

Agent Gillard grabbed Fridays arm and cuffed her.

Friday felt the panic seeping in.

"But I didn't do it!" She said, trying to rack her brain for how this could have happened.

Agent Gillard started pulling her towards the door of the court room. "I know, and I truly do believe you, but I legally have to arrest you. It'll only be for a few months until we can sort this whole thing out."

"I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die." Friday muttered, not realising she was saying it out loud.

Ian ran to her. He crouched down so she was looking down an him."Friday, look at me. Everything will be fine. You're not going to die you're going to be ok and we're going to sort this out."

He kissed her, then, there was a loud crash and a small scream.

Ian turned around, as did Agent Gillard and Judge Adda.

Melanie had backed into the table and knocked it over.

Agent Gillard let go of Friday and went over to make sure Melanie was ok, as did Judge Adda.

Metal hit the wooden floor of the room and everyone looked back.

The door to the court room was wide open and there were the sounds of someone running.

Friday was gone.