part 1 (is he in love?)

One normal day with normal things around, peaceful and lovely,

ted. Silas best friend walk straight to his bestfriends, silas.
"Bonjour, silas~, how you doin'?" ted
said. Silas look at his bestfriend and smiles "こんにちは, ted. I'm doing great." Silas said.

"So, what are you going to do today?" Ted ask. "Well, i don't really know, ted" silas said. "Maybe we go outside and find something to do" silas said.
"That the great idea silas!" Ted said with happyness in his eyes.

/outside/

They both walkin in the park lookin around at the park with peoples and animals around, the park fill with cold breeze. ted and silas look at eachother with a smile on their face.

"Hey ted, i feel kinda tired right now.. can we find a seat to sit...?" Silas look at ted while holding his hand.
Ted look at silas who is tired and want to sit but there is no seat around the park so he thinkin of helpin his firiend,

ted looking around and see someone put a seat next to a tree but it only one seat. Then ted come up with an idea.

Ted running to the seat fast and sit down while put silas down on his lap.
"Ted?" Silas a little bit confused and Embarrassed. "are you feeling okay now, silas?"
ted ask silas as silas nods slowly with a blushes on his face. "y-yeah.." silas answer ted as he sit on ted lap slowly.

people stares at both of them and think they are dating so they taking a pic of them. Ted and silas confused what is going on. "What are they doing?" Ted ask. "I don't really know." Silas said.

Peoples stop taking a pic and starts taking about them dating. "Ted, i think we need to get out of here.." silas said. "Yeah.." ted said as he get up with silas in his arms and walk home.

/end of part one/