Mega Leech

(Skip to 2:56)

It had been a week since the new song, "Brave Shine" was published. And it was a great hit in Paris. We then cut to Miss Bustier's Classroom where Karsin was sitting with the Musicons like he usually does, and Miss Bustier was taking attendance like she usually does.

Miss Bustier: Karsin Bourgois?

Karsin: In the flesh!

Miss Bustier: Chloe Bourgois?

Chloe: Present!

Miss Bustier: Zoe Lee?

Zoe: Present!

Miss Bustier: Marinette Dupain Cheng?

(Pause Music Here)

Marinette screamed after opening the door but before she could fall down, Chloe ran over and caught her. Marinette then raised her hand.

Marinette: Present. 

Ethan: Talk about a rough landing.

Ethan and the Musicons laughed at this.

Amantis: Such a Clutz.

Miss Bustier: Mylène Haprèle?

The entire class was startled when they didn't see Mylène.

Athera: That's weird. Mylene always comes to school on time.

Ortax: Ivan's not here either.

Marinette: Officer Roger took them home because they were holding a sit-in and blocking a bulldozer.

The class all shared a moment to gasp. Sabrina was then shocked at he father doing something like this.

Sabrina: I'm sure my dad wouldn't do something like that without a reason.

Alya then started looking at her phone.

Alya: Well, they must have been protesting the city's plan to rehabilitate Place des Vosges.

Kim: (gasps) (whispers to Max) What does rehabilitate mean?

Alya then read the news article.

Alya: It says here, Project Oxygen will be a breath of fresh air for Paris.

Marinette: A breath of fresh air? It's weird that Mylène and Ivan would be against it.

Karsin then stood up from his seat and started walking out.

Karsin: I think I'm gonna head out to see what I can find out about this "Project 02".

Karsin then ran out as Lila just laughed at what he just did.

Lila: Whatever he's planning to do, he's gonna fail.

Rose: No he isn't!

Juleka: (determined) And that's because we're gonna help him out!

The rest of the class cheered for what Juleka said.

At Place des Vosges...