10. a little reunion

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The words can't describe the situation at the moment. Hoseok and Jimin were packing things and Jungkook carefully helped Yoongi to walk to the Jeep.

Taehyung and Jungkook then walked to their house to pack their things too because all of them already packed their things, and decided to leave the place.

"Be careful... and come back soon. We'll put some of our luggage in your car." Namjoon yelled at them who nodded and ran to their cabin, holding hands with each other.

"Sat in the jeep. I'll drive just wait inside the jeep." Namjoon said to all after pulling out the roof so that it covered them as it was so cold at that time.

Jin sat beside Namjoon on the passage seat meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi were sitting in the backseat with Hoseok who was holding some sachets in his hands.

"I think we don't have enough stones. If the boss didn't appreciate our struggle? I don't want to face that Woomin too." Hoseok mumbled but the eerie silence was enough for others to hear him.

"We are human and I'm sure he will understand our situation when we will tell him that his favorite team members leave us here in the hell..." Jin yelled but soon regretted when he heard the groan.

"Yoongi are you fine? Where did you pick these three ones?" Jimin asked when he saw Yoongi in a little bit normal state.

"Ughh... when someone pulled me... I was near a tree... I don't know... how long distance was covered but... it was filled with dark trees around it like... like... near the Jungkook and Taehyung's cabin." He frowns while telling them.

"Yes! Yes... when I was with Jungkook. The same place where... an earthquake.

Where are both?" He asked quickly as he was looking worried more than fine.

"They went to pick up their luggage," Hoseok told him but now all of them looked worried for their younger ones. Their vehicle was a little far from the cabin so they couldn't see them from there but just the way...

"We need to go to them, it can be dangerous," Yoongi said but before Namjoon could speak another voice stopped them.

"You all need to leave before it will be dangerous for you all."

All of them turned to the voice and the person left them in shock.

"WOOSHIK..."

"Kookie..." Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hand in his firmly as well Jungkook because deep down they both were frightened but they needed to collect sample and their things too.

"Hmm..." Jungkook smiled at the cute face of his loved one.

"What do you think if the boss does not appreciate our work? Will it be the end of our career?" Jungkook stopped and looked at him.

"No, we will continue our work with or without a boss." He kissed the temple of the cute boy beside him and unlocked the door.

"Collect our samples and cable chargers, I'll pack the clothes." Taehyung nodded at Jungkook and left to collect the samples.

It was not the big house so they did their work quickly and were about to leave when Jungkook's phone rang. He glances at the caller ID and picks up the call. Taehyung also saw the name so he asked him to take the call on speaker.

"Jungkook listen to me... you're in the same place for which we're here.

It's dangerous to stay there too. So be quick and come back as soon as possible."

Both looked at each other then Jungkook spoke.

"But is in it the same place that we need to search?" Taehyung speaks but Jin quickly responds.

"No... just come here quickly. Here we got some help too."

"Okay hyung, we will be there too." Jungkook hung up the call and grabbed the bags in one hand and from other he held Taehyung's hand in his, and quickly went out of the cabin.

They both were running and almost there when they could see the others ready to start the engine. Jungkook looked at the jeep where his hyungs were there looking very calm.

Both sat in the car but soon met with Wooshik who was looking at them and spoke. Jeep went forward and Jungkook also drove behind them.

"I'm here to tell you some secrets. I think-" The car stopped and Jungkook couldn't control it and it went back to the Jungle, almost dragging back by some unnatural force that made three of their breathing stop...

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

HEYY

hope you are all fine.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜