Chapter 1: Time Traveled

Your head spins as your sensation felt like it was floating, It was like laying in a pile of clouds although your vision was dark and then suddenly you realized something.

"Hala! Anong nangyayari? Wala akong maalalang kahit ano."
You said to yourself with confusion as you panicked a bit. "Eh parang tumutulog lang ako pero at the same time di naman?"

You continued to panic for a while as the feeling of drowsiness started to take a toll on you. "Gagi! Patay...na ba...ako?" You spoke to yourself once again before you were completely passed out.

Welcome to the fanfiction of GomBurZa. Where you'll find yourself transported back into the old times of Spanish colonial era during the 1800's.

Imagine a world where Gomburza's fate took a different turn. In here you'll find yourself embarked on a journey forced to relive the events originally leading up to Gomburza's execution . With each iteration, you strive to change the outcome and help them as you ultimately forged deep bonds with the people

Slowly opening your eyes, you woke up in an unfamiliar place. Your body aches from the pain of laying down in a hard wooden chair.

As the faint light of candles lighted up inside the church, distant echoes with the soft murmurs of conversation amidst in the serene atmosphere. Disoriented and bewildered, you jolted up from laying down and observed the surroundings you were in.

"San na naman ako? Lah, pano ako na punta dito?" Confusion clouded up your thoughts again as you tried to make a sense of your predicament.

A sudden voice of a nun speaking spanish and took you back to the reality you were currently in. ""¿Quién está ahí?"  the nun asked, her voice echoing inside the church.

With your instincts you immediately crouched to the floor and tried to hide under the chairs. "Ano daw? Spanish ba yun?"  You spoke in your mind as you continued to hide.

Spotting the visible feet of the nun walking whilst trying to find you, you discreetly moved to another row far away from the nun in panic. ""Muéstrate de inmediato." The nun demanded.

As you spotted a half open door behind, you wasted no chance of running for it. "Baka may palabas dito"  You thought before your shoe laces accidentally untied making you trip "TARANTADO !" You screamed as you expected to finally feel the hard brick floor but instead you were met with the stairs heading downwards.

Your voice was caught by the nun as she heard you and immediately ran heading towards where she suspected you'll be in. The nun found you at the end of the stairs bleeding at the side of your head whilst unconscious "Dios mio!"  The nun said in panic.