•|Author's rules|•

Hello and welcome to my 'Extraordinary Uchiha' fanfiction. As you see by description I'm rewriting this story, which was on my other account but unfortunately lost it and decide to publish it here.

It's the part where you read what kind of rules you must obey or clear explanation of story.

—•★Řŭľěš•—

ONE— Don't even think of writing hated comments, I literally get mad by them. When I mean hated comments I MEAN ones whom write to characters actions or bond towards reader/OCC with hate. For example when Sasuke try to challenge reader, then they write 'Duckbutt' or cursed words to child, I mean child. Then they will also write 'ShE's ChIlD!'
If it's some kind of thing of you then keep it to yourself! Don't write it down there.

TWO— Don't even mention why reader is rude!

THREE— If updates are slow, don't remind me about it.

FOUR— If love interests are too old or too young then exit my story.

Information:

Y/n is rude.

Her relationship with many characters are acquainted or strangers but they will get development as time pass.

Her powers aren't very cool.

Her favourite food is bitter cherrys and daifukus.

She likes bitter things.

Her one eye is hiden behind her locks

Reader inspired by another story.

Her reflection is same as my occ.

—•WARNINGS•—

•Yandere behaviour (a bit)
•Not very good reader.
•gore
•mature themes such as disturbing scenes, mentally illness(a bit
•horror
•Reader can go insane after some times(didn't decide yet)
•Not very friendly occs.

—•—•—

Thank you for reading it, I only want you to obey my rules in this book. I became rude and go crazy when someone did something I hate so I hope you understand me.