angry brother

Bella sat on the edge of her bed, feeling a wave of desire crash over her. She had always prided herself on being in control of her own needs and desires, but lately, her sexual cravings had become almost impossible to ignore. The only person in the house was Alice, her roommate and close friend. As the clock ticked on, Bella found herself unable to resist the pull she felt toward Alice.

Alice was a vampire, as were the rest of her family. They had all been turned many years ago, and had spent centuries living in the shadows, hiding their true nature from the world. Bella had always been fascinated by Alice and her family, and the idea of being with a vampire only heightened her own desire.

As the night grew darker, Bella finally worked up the courage to knock on Alice's door. She could hear the faint sound of music playing inside, and she felt a rush of nervous excitement as she waited for Alice to open the door. When the door finally swung open, Bella's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Alice standing before her, her golden eyes gleaming in the dim light.

"Hey, Bella," Alice said with a smile. "What can I help you with?"

Bella hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to voice her desires. But before she could speak, Alice seemed to sense her inner turmoil and gently took her hand, pulling her into the room and closing the door behind them.

"Is everything okay?" Alice asked, her voice soft and reassuring.

Bella took a deep breath, feeling the heat rising in her cheeks. "I... I don't know what's happening to me, Alice. I can't seem to control myself anymore."

Alice's eyes softened with understanding. "It's okay, Bella. I've been where you are. Trust me, you're not alone in this."

And with those words, Alice's touch became more intimate, more knowing. Bella felt a shiver run down her spine as Alice's lips brushed against her neck, sending a rush of desire through her body.

But just as things began to heat up between them, the door burst open, and standing in the doorway was Edward, Alice's brother. His eyes blazed with anger as he took in the scene before him, his fists clenched at his sides.

"What the hell is going on here?" Edward demanded, his voice cold and cutting through the tension in the room.

Bella and Alice quickly pulled away from each other, both blushing furiously as they tried to explain themselves to Edward. But no amount of words could undo what he had seen, and the hurt and betrayal in his eyes sent a pang of guilt through Bella's heart.

"I'm sorry, Edward," Bella whispered, her voice barely audible. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

Edward's expression softened slightly as he looked at Bella, his anger replaced by a deep sadness. "I know, Bella. But you must understand, our kind is not like yours. We cannot give in to our desires so easily."

Bella hung her head, feeling the weight of her mistake pressing down on her. She had never intended to cause harm to anyone, let alone the family she had grown to love.

As the night wore on, Edward left the room, leaving Bella and Alice alone once more. They sat in silence, each lost in their own thoughts, until finally Alice spoke up.

"I'm sorry, Bella. I should have known better than to tempt you like that," Alice said, her voice full of regret.

Bella shook her head, reaching out to take Alice's hand in hers. "No, Alice. You were only trying to help me. I'm the one who should be sorry for my actions."

And with that, the two friends sat together in the quiet of the night, their bond stronger than ever before. Though their desires had almost torn them apart, they knew that with understanding and forgiveness, they could overcome anything that came their way. And as the first light of dawn crept through the windows, Bella felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that she was not alone in her struggles. And with Alice by her side, she knew she could face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Would anyone be against onshots like Carlisle and Bella, or esme and Bella.