𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You've got no place to hideAnd I'm feeling like a villain, got a hunger insideOne look in my eyesAnd you're running 'cause I'm comingGonna eat you alive"

And I'm feeling like a villain, got a hunger inside
One look in my eyes
And you're running 'cause I'm coming
Gonna eat you alive"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓮'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caroline Forbes, bureblood witch. Bonnie Bennett, Half Blood witch. Best friends since they met at just four years old.

They loved each other as sisters, and it wasn't hard to show it.

And when they turned 11 and were both sent to a magic school in Scotland, they were both happy because they were going together.

But as they grew up and made new friends and were thrust into a raging war they couldn't help but change.

Where Caroline was a bubbly girl who always thought that there was goodness in everyone, she soon became a girl that saw people for who they were, not who she wanted them to be.

And Bonnie Bennett, the girl who would throw herself into the fire to save everyone became a girl that wanted to survive, and if her friends made it along with her, even better.

And when those from the original Vampire Diaries Universe came into a room to watch the lives of Caroline and Bonnie of the Harry Potter Universe's lives, it was like something woke up in the girls, as they watched their fearless, badass, other life, selves.

And they knew that this time everything would be different. After all, if themselves from another Universe could stick up for themselves, why can't they do the same? 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies, Harry Potter, and Hogwarts nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)