☆ 2 ☆

Jisungs pov: 

After school, I walked to the bus stop and sat in my usual seat and put on my headphones. I started thinking. i know Chan loves making new friends and hes most likely gonna introduce the new guy to our group. causing me to wonder if ill have to make another friend. is he nice? what if he thinks our group is weird? doesn't like us?
i shut myself up and just enjoyed the music. slowly closing my eyes 

i felt the bus come to a stop and opened my eyes. i got up and walked out the bus. then made my way home. i always enjoyed these walks. so peaceful, makes me forget about all my problems.

when i entered my house i was greeted by my mom. 

"We're getting a neighbour! I was thinking we both bake something for them? Do you want to help?"

"Sure, why not." , I  agreed to the plan. 

me and my mom had lots of fun making the cake. Playing with the flour and icing. by the end we had a raspberry cheesecake, and i made two puddings. Maybe they'd like it? My mom made a little welcome card and put the goods and the card into a small basket. 

"Ji, can you walk over and  give it to them?"

i absolutely was not okay with going alone, gosh what if i embarrass myself.

"yeah sure" 

i took the basket and put on my shoes, walking out the door. 

i approached the house, my hands slightly shaking from nervousness. taking a deep breath, i knocked on the door.

"Coming!"  a boy from inside shouted.  he sounds kinda cute...

right then, a good looking boy opened the door. he was a bit taller than me, and looked my age. i have to admit he was quite attractive. his black hair looked so healthy and smooth, i just wanna touch it and comb my fingers through. his perfect nose, perfect lips - how his upper lip was more plump than the lower one, their perfect pink tone - his face was just so perfect-

"Hi!" he said. oh my gosh why is he so cute, ooooooooh my poor heart.

"h-hello! um ya! im jisung a- han jisung, your new neighbour," i tried to say, stuttering from nervousness.

"oh! im minho, lee minho! nice to meet you, han jisung." he said as a big smile grow onto his face and held out a hand for me to shake.

my god his smile is so perfect, he literall glows

" nice to meet you too, lee minho", i chuckled a bit as i extended my hand to shake his. " back to what i came for- um- so- my mom and i made a little welcome gift for you... and your family, hope you l-like cheesecake and pudding," i said looking down at the basket in my hand, giving it to him.

"PUDDING!?" he sounded so exsited, i swear i saw hearts and stars in his eyes.

i nodded with a small smile.

"thats my favourite!! thank you suuuu much!" he said with pure joy in his voice and smile.

"no problom" i smiled at him and he smiled back.

"i'll get going now, the sun's setting. i hope u enjoy it" i said moving my gaze away from his pretty, delicate eyes, and focused mine on the red sun. 

"will do, it looks delicious and im sure its tastes delicious too! bye, enjoy your evening"

i said good bye and walked away with a soft smile on my face. 

i walked home and told my mom about minho. he seems nice. i kinda wanna know more about him. maybe be friends?

---------

idk neheejehejeheejaejeeheeehee

OH PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS CUZ LIKE YEAH I WANNA KNOW WHAT U THINK