Chapter 1

Caroline's Ring attire above^^^

When Caroline Rhodes had her ACL shattered by Rhea Ripley and the judgement day, her heart was broken. She was told she couldn't do the one thing that brought her joy for 9 months, she was thrown to the side like an after thought. Her run as champion was over at the hands of that Australian bitch, she thought she would never be able to come back.

But after she got the call from Triple H that she was cleared to compete again, she began training immediately. Working with her twin brother to get her better than what she was when she got injured. Caroline was determined to climb her way back up the mountain and get her hands back on the WWE women's champion.

She spent two months working out and training her butt off non stop for the day she returned to the ring...

And that day has finally arrived.

Fastlane 2023

The day of Caroline Rhodes return. She was nervous and excited at the same time, Caroline hasn't been in the ring for almost a year, she was nervous that her body would take time to get used to the feeling again. But what she knew for sure is that she was finally gonna get revenge on Rhea Ripley.

Caroline walked into the arena with a hood over her head to make sure no one would see her. Absolutely no one knew about her return, not even her twin brother. Cody knew she was set to return soon but he just didn't know how soon.

The girl kept her head low as she walked towards her locker room, walking just fast enough not to raise question but also quick enough to avoid anyone she might now.

Once she made it to her locker room, she walked inside and closed the door, letting out a breath of relief as she pulled her hood off her head. Caroline took a look around the room, noticing her new ring attire already hanging up on a rack next to the couch. She knew she had a could matches before she was set to return, so she had time to relax and take her time getting ready.

She walked over to the tv and turned it on deciding to watch the show as she got ready, currently the tag team match between John Cena and LA knight vs the bloodline was about the kick off the show. She grabbed everything she needed and sat down at her vanity and began getting ready.

With the match playing in the background she curled her hair into flawless beach waves, settling for the simple hairstyle since her gear is so flash as it is. Once she set the hairspray bottle back down the World Heavyweight Championship match was beginning. This is a match Caroline sat down for, she'll never admit it to her brother, because of his history with Rollins, but she loved Seths character. His outfits, personality and just his overall performance, never failed to amaze her.