[ 2 | Not Home]『🏠』

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

Key's for the book:

Insert - Narrative - And then she stared at her reflection in the mirror

[Insert] - Author speaking - [Eyyy there- wazzup readers]

"Insert" - Talking - "Hey there!" [But can also be air quotes]

'Insert' - Thinking - 'Dame he's cute...'

"Insert" - Whispering - "I- I messed up..." [But can also be an emphasis on a word/phrase, or flashback]

(Insert) - Inner mind..? - (Deadass doesn't know how to explain it here)

*Insert* - Action - *Sighs with their head down*

[INSERT] - Magic - [OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!] or [IGGNAIM!]

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

[Book 0] The Academy of Ghouls

[Chapter 2] I'm Not Home... 

━━━✦❘༻🔮༺❘✦━━━

{Your POV}

~~~~~

"...line"

"We will soon be arriving at the final stop, Shimbashi Station"

"Huh..?"

I was jolted back to consciousness by a familiar announcement. I was back in a normal train car. For some reason, daylight was streaming through the windows. "Still no other passengers... But everything else seems normal...?" I questioned aloud. "Sorry, but I'm still here." I screamed in shock and threw my hand at whatever was around me until I heard a loud slap.

"I-Itai!" The stranger groaned. "AH! I-I-I'M SO SORRY!" I yelled and raised my hand to his cheek. "You're not injured are you? I didn't hit you too hard?" I tried to stand up to help him but the world tilted as my leg buckled beneath me. "Ahah- Careful. I'm okay. You didn't hurt me. But you don't seem to be uninjured." I hummed and winced at the pain in my right leg.

"Oops... Looks like we got a civilian injured. I probably shouldn't mess around with that out here." He then looked up at me and smiled softly. "Sorry. I'll do something about your injury after... so let me clear out your head first." I raised a brow as the man suddenly lit up a match. I was about to ask why he lit it up but he spoke first, "Do you know what this is?"

I hummed as the white-ish blue flames flickered on the match. I was about to respond but suddenly the man blew out the match... 'Huh?????' I was very confused so I blinked twice. "A match..?" I answered unsure. "Hm? What's that?" He asked me as he tilted his head. "You... You asked me what I thought it was, didn't you..?" I became more confused. Was that match supposed to do something. "Huh? Did you have your eyes closed?" I bit my lip and he took another match out of the botter he was holding and lit it with the striker strip.