PART XXII

Lilibet became the main attention easily with her gown then from the stage, Haris took a step and looked at her with a smile. Meanwhile, Jonathan and Leo tease Haris with a smile and a quick punch on his hand.

"Gosh, what's that for?!" Haris said while Jonathan kept smiling teasingly.

"Welcome to our ball, Lilibet... As previous prom King, I hereby declare that you're welcome to join our dance" Jonathan said while bowing at her as if Lilibet was a Princess.

"Thank you, for showing me your kindness, Your Majesty. I'm so honored to be here" Lilibet replied then everyone applauded them back to their position and waited for the announcement of the next Prom King.

The room falls silently when the drumrolls begin and spotlight the candidates of King and Queen of prom above the stage.

"Tuscho's prom King class of 2024 is... Haris!! Congratulations"

The entire room was filled with cheers and clapping hands. Everyone was so happy to know when Haris was crowned as the next prom King and he immediately sat by the throne while Leo stood beside him and hugged him tight.

"Well done, Haris! Good job!" Leo said while holding Haris's shoulder.

"Thank you... Gosh, I can't believe it! I'm sure you and Jonathan have something to deal with this, right?"

"Let it be our secret only haha"

Haris didn't reply but shook his head looking at his best friend and then Jonathan came while holding the next prom King crown and stood beside Haris.

"The next prom Queen of Tuscho's class 2024 is... Celia! Congratulations"

Again, the room filled with clapping hands and cheers while Celia sat by the throne, Jonathan again took the next prom Queen crown and placed it beside Celia.

"All Hail prom King and Queen of Tuscho's senior high class of 2024!!" Said the MC followed by everyone inside the room and Haris also Celia wearing their crown and laughing and smiling at the audience in front of them.

While everyone clapped their hands, Haris's eyes only focused on one and only girl in the room, and suddenly the music burst out from the speaker.

The song was Super Trouper by ABBA. The entire student feels happy with that and slowly dances while looking at each other. Meanwhile, Haris keeps looking and smiling at Lilibet the way she also did.

"What a splendid song! Who chose this?" Haris asked Leo to stand beside him.

"I don't know, perhaps the prom committee" he replied slowly looking around and then Celia made eye contact with Haris and Jonathan so they both walked towards the podium.

"You must open a speech that the dance will begin by the King and Queen as the first dance," Celia said towards Jonathan and he nodded, "We will choose our partner" she continued.

Jonathan rises to the podium and looks at the audience below smiling and clearing his throat.

"Everyone... The dance will begin with our Majesties choosing their partner and after that, you all can start dancing. But before that, let's spotlight our Majesties first!" Announcing Jonathan and they nodded while Haris and Celia walked downstairs, everyone looking at them was amazed.

"As prom Queen, I would like to invite, Leo to be my dance partner. Will you accept this, Leo?" Said Celia while everyone gasped and turned to Leo and he just smiled like an idiot person then nodded.

"Yes, Your Majesty... An honor to be your partner!" He replied then walking down and taking Celia's hand they're looking at Haris now along with the audience as well.

Some girls are saying repeatedly "Pick me! Choose me! Gosh, I want to be your partner, Haris! Take me!"

Again, Haris smiled and instead of saying a word, he simply approached Lilibet and took her hands gently took her to the front then bowed to her.

"Will you dance with me, Princess?" Said Haris while giving her his hand.

"Of course, Your Majesty, I would love to!" She replied and took his hand and squeezed it.

The room falls silently when the speaker bursts into another song of classical song and makes the King and Queen prom with their partner start to dance

Everyone seemed amazed by their dance, some even recorded them through their phone and some clapped their hands while looking at them.

"I didn't know that you're a good dancer, Lilibet," Haris said while pulling Lilibet to his chest and pushing her away following the music beat.

"There's so much that you didn't know about me for sure, Haris" Lilibet replied while smiling and winking at him.

"Are you happy?" Haris asked and Lilibet smiled while around her hands at Haris neck.

"Are you?" Haris didn't say anything, he just simply hugged Lilibet tight.

Once the first dance is over, they cheer and clap their hands then Jonathan commands them to dance together

Once the first dance is over, they cheer and clap their hands then Jonathan commands them to dance together. The song changed to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA and the room filled with laughter and joy. Some students are hugging and dancing joyfully around the room.

"Are you up for another dance?" Haris asks Lilibet to look at him, the light from the spotlight makes Haris look more muscular and handsome, and his caramel eyes make her fall deeply to her.

"If it's please you, Your Majesty then yes... I am" She replied while bowing her head and smiling at him.

"Stop it, I'm not a King, maybe mermaid"

"But you are... you're the King of my heart that succeed rule my feelings that make me down to your passion and spells, Your Majesty" Instead of replying to her words, Haris took Lilibet's arm and kissed it slowly, "You're the best Princess that everyone could ever ask for, Your Highness" Haris replied and both seems blushed at one another.

Lilibet took Haris to the balcony and saw the night sky was so amazing and filled with sparkling stars all over the place along with the bright shining full moon.

"It's beautiful"

"It is, the same as you, Princess Lilibet"