Love, Life, and Death

Bal and Ambrosius we're deserted in a snowy land, only having each other, Bal felt sick and very cold "Ambrosius... I feel Cold" he says hoping  Amb could help him, but Amb didn't know what to do, he tried to warm him up and set camp at where they stopped, "Here I hope it helps" Amb gave him a warm pack of water but it was too cold (I have mo idea why Ambrosius is immune to the cold) Bal was warmer but not warm enough "Ambrosius we have to keep going to go back home" said Bal, there was nothing Amb could say except for agreeing with him, Amb packed up the tent and they continued walking until Bal couldn't, Ambrosius had to carry bal back to the town in the walls, "Ambrosius... i-" he coughs mid sentence "I feel like i- I'm dying..." said Bal his arm over Ambrosius shoulder "it's ok, we're almost home" Bal slowly closes his eyes looking up at Ambrosius, Ambrosius noticed it, Ambrosius stares at Bal with sadness and fear, he notices how blue he was and how cold he was, Ambrosius sits down laying bal down "Please, Bal don't go, I love you, she (nimona) needs Us both, not just one" Ambrosius said holding Bal up, resting his head on his shoulder, Ambrosius sheds a tear holding Bal as he slowly dies in his arms, it was so sad watching his lover die in his arms, he holds the bock of his head and his back, sobbing on his shoulder, Bal was innocent yet they called him a murderer but how would they react to his death? "Ambs...? I love you..." bal says knowing that those would be his last words to Ambrosius "I- I love you too Bal..." Ambrosius says back, Bal takes his last breath closing his eyes hoping to see Ambrosius in another life.

Frostbite (goldenheart angst)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें