Don't dare..

* Gracelin's POV *
I was walking down the hallway when I got out my classroom.... Then suddenly I heard a loud bang. It sounded like something or someone getting hit onto a locker. I quickly went to investigate, and when I turned to the corner of the lockers... I saw T0asty getting beaten up and getting made fun of by 3 bullies. I got pissed of at this. T0asty doesn't deserve that, she is perfect the way she is. I then went up to them and got in front of T0asty.

Gracelin : What the heck do you think your doing to T0asty?..

Zachary : Uhm... Nothing much. Just doing something because I can. What, do you have a problem with this monster I'm beating?

I heard this. I know T0asty isn't a monster at all. This made me get more pissed off since I'm tempered.

Gracelin : What did you just call her?..

Zachary looked really nervous when I said this with an slightly aggressive tone.

Zachary : A... Monster?..

Take had it. That word went to far to describe T0asty, T0asty isn't even a monster.. I then suddenly pinned Zachary and his other " friend " that were bullying T0asty, I pinned both of them to the wall.. I could see the fear piercing through their eyes while they stared at me with fear.

Gracelin : Say that again and I'll make you regret. Got that?

Zachary and His friend : YES! YES WE GOT IT!!

I saw both of them run away and I looked at T0asty and gave her my hand. She grabbed my hand and I helped her back up. But I then took her to the nurse of course to make sure she is okay.

- The End

Inspiration from : T0astyXD!