chapter 4

It's late kids let's go home David says
Ok dad coming let's go kalle Yuri said
Kalle ask what gender are you? Yuri replies I'm lesbian you? I'm bi kalle replies you know you're really my type but I didn't know you much. So let's get to know together.

Yuri introduced kalle to her family and guides her where will she sleep,where will she get foods and etc etc. (BTW Yuri and kalle sleeps together)

*tommorow*

Wakes up at 6 am and saw Yuri was still sleeping she takes a bath and went out to buy food at the store (she wants to cook for Yuri's family). But unexpectedly kalle saw her family (the divorced didn't happen it got cancelled) Nathalie ask what are you doing here? Who's with you? Kalle replies oh Nathalie it's not so nice to meet you again and I'm with no one I was just buying food for my NEW FAMILY a better FAMILY a complete one she stares at her mom. Her mom clears her throat and says you have a new family who? She ask kalle said I think it's none of your businesses anymore what matter is I'm contented with my new family.

*7:00 am*
Kalle went back to Yuri's house and start cooking(she was a good cook) everyone wakes up in the smell of bacon, egg and cheese she was making a egg sandwich for breakfast. Everyone went down. Cassey said ohh sweetie that is so sweet you make us breakfast and also makes us coffee thanks alot. Everyone beggan to eat and Yuri says mom, dad I liked someone. Really sweet who was it cassey replies it uhmm a girl her name was kalle David says that's good me and your mom approves it as long as your happy sweetie really dad! I'm so happy right now. Kalle giggles and ask uhmm mom can we go out later it's just me and your beautiful daughter? She ask cassey replies oh sweetheart you heard it she called me mom I was so happy and ofcourse you two can go I don't mind as long you say where y'all going and what time will you able to go home.

*few hours later*
Kalle was getting ready with her date later she wears a suit and grabs her bag and left.

They meet again in the bridge and kalle says Yuri I wish I dated you before. She sighs Yuri looks at kalle and said huh? Wait I don't get it what do you mean? Kalle I'm sorry Yuri. But you have to let me go. It's been a while and I know that you miss me but pls just let me go it's been 5 years since I'm dead just pls.