16🍂

[🍂SISTER 🍂]______________________________________

[🍂SISTER 🍂]
______________________________________

Author pov
You sat there listening to him, you felt bad for Taehyung and got angry at that girl too but these things could not force you to marry him.

"Jungkook, if your brother finds out about us later, he will feel the same pain again, along with regrets."

"No, nothing like this will happen, just agree, please, if you have ever truly loved me, then please swear on that love, please."

"No, I will not do it, I will find some way but I will not marry with your hyung. And listen, it was because of your love that I was bearing all this till now, so don't make me swear on that."

Saying this you got up and left from there. You didn't know where you had to go but it was in your mind that somehow or the other you had to meet that girl Ari. And only one person can tell you about it.

You reached the company where you could find the person who could tell you about that girl. You went straight to that person's cabin.

"Mr Park, can you leave your work for a while and come with me please, I have important work." You said.

"Why not, Yn but where to go??" He asked.

"Where Ari lives."

"What, no, why do you want to meet her, I don't know where she lives."

"I will not bother her, I just meet her, take me to her, I know you know where she lives. Please, if you have ever thought about my welfare, please."

"Ok, but don't tell anyone, this will remain between us only."

"Okay, let's go"

After this both of you left for there in Jimin's car. you fell asleep on the way And that drive kept going on, after a few hours you finally reached the place where that girl lived. Jimin woke you up from your sleep.

"Hey, Yn we arrived"

You rubbed your eyes and both of you got out of the car. You looked around and that was the moment you were shocked.

"Mr Park, does she live here??"

"Yes, I came to know from some of her friends who were in the company that she had two houses, one here and the other in Seoul, but she does not live there, so I brought you here, who knows, you might meet her here."

"W-which house is her??"

"That one" Jimin said while pointing towards a house.

"T-that really??"

"Yes now let's go then we have to go back too" he brought you inside that house.

As soon as you got there you ran into the house and screamed, "Arim!!!!!!!"

"Yn, her name is Ari" Jimin corrected.

"Arim, come out" Jimin couldn't understand why you called her Arim.

"Who??" This question was asked by a girl who came out of a room.

You walked over to her and grabbed her hand, bringing her to stand in front of Jimin.

"Do you recognize him??" You asked.

That girl's eyes fixed on Jimin in shock "J-jimin oppa" And this came out of her mouth.

"Now I understand, why you have come here from Seoul, why do you remain so quiet because you did not want anyone to find out about the incident you did with Mr Kim." you started shouting angrily at her.

"Yn, I can't understand what you are saying" Jimin asked.

"This girl is my elder sister, whom I have always maintained a distance from, that's why I didn't know what kind of person she is."

"What sister?? Ari your sister really, real sister???"

"Yes and she is Arim not Ari"

"Why are you so angry at me??" Arim asked.

"You are asking me this, first ask yourself why you left Mr Kim in the middle." You said.

"You probably are not in a position to understand and listen to me, go away from here please Jimin hyung take her away from here please"

"No, how can it be like this, I want to hear the truth today, you can't avoid the matter, don't you know that today Mr Kim's life is scattered only because of you."

"I beg, hyung take her out of here" Your sister begged.

"Let's talk later, it's getting late now, let's go"

"Hyung let's go for now but I'll come back" After saying this, you walked away from there staring at your sister.

Night 11: 44 pm

Taehyung came home from company and he came and first asked a maid about you she told that you are in your room then he asked about Jungkook.

Then the maid said, "Mr Kim, Mr Jeon have not returned yet"

This was not the first time that Jungkook was late in coming home but it was the first time without telling him. Taehyung started calling him continuously but he did not answer, He took the car and went to find him.

Even while driving, he made many calls to Jungkook, but finally after some time he did not, but someone picked up.

"Hey Jungkook where are you??" Taehyung asked.

"Sir, I am not Jungkook whom you are talking about, he is getting very drunk and drunk here in xx club."

"Who are you??"

"I am a waiter at the club, sir"

"Ok then hold him there I just came in a little while"

"Okay sir"

The call got disconnected and Taehyung turned his car on the way to the club and started driving at increased speed, reaching the club after a few minutes.

He took his big steps and went inside the club where he saw Jungkook sitting near a counter, who was already very drunk but was drinking more. He went to him and took the liquor from his hand.

"Jungkook what is all this, come with me." He pulled him from there into the car and started driving home.

While driving Taehyung asked to Jungkook, "You have done such a thing for the first time but why??"

"Bec__ause of Y...n"

"Because of Miss Yn?? but why???"

"First you_ tell m__e why do yo....u call her Miss Yn wh....en she is yo_ur future wifeeee."

"She hasn't become my wife, so I should respect her like she calls me Mr Kim."

"Now tell me why you drank so much because of Yn??"

"Beca__use that, I wi_ll go ho....me and tell all th...at"

"Okay"

Both brothers reached home after some time and Taehyung brought Jungkook to his room and then made him lie down.

Jungkook spoke many things to Taehyung while drunk and Taehyung also understood each and every thing of his.

Then when Jungkook fell asleep while telling Taehyung, Taehyung made him lie down properly, blew the blanket, off the light, shut the door and left.

Taehyung came to his room and sat down with his hands on his head. He couldn't understand what was going on, what was on Yn's mind. Taehyung got up and went straight to your room.
______________________________________

PULL UP