05| ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Things have been going quite smoothly at the hotel for the most part

Things have been going quite smoothly at the hotel for the most part. The hotel welcomed a new patron, his name being Sir Pentious. After having a quick change of heart, he decided he wanted to redeem himself. (y/n) questioned his actions and her along with Vaggie and Angel were hesitant on him even being here, but the princess being the sweetheart she is, persuaded the trio. He ended up being caught working for one of the Vees, Vox, as a spy, and that made Vaggie and Angel want to kill him. Charlie persuaded them yet again to give him another chance and they eventually agreed. (Y/n) just felt sorry for him.

Alastor on the other hand has been keeping a close eye on (y/n) every chance he gets. He wants to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble.. but she can handle herself.

Today though was (y/n)'s first day working with Velvette. She was excited but nervous at the same time. The angel didn't know what to expect today.. or who she was going to see, but she crossed her fingers and prayed to god today would turn out well.

"I'm leaving, don't wait up for me!" She waved goodbye to everyone and walked towards the door, but was stopped by a certain radio demon. "Where are you going my dear?" His smile was menacing, (y/n) was not phased by it though. "I'm going to work. I told you already, are have you forgotten?"

"Oh no I did not, I just wanted to be sure that's where you're going right now. V tower correct?" The angel nods, "Yes. Enough with the questions I'm going to be late." She moved him aside and pushed the door opened, but was stopped yet again by him. What is up with him today? "I have a job for you."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Luckily the woman wasn't stripped of her angelic power, so she used her wings to fly to the Tower. With the help of invisibility, no one knew she was in the air. Upon landing firmly on the ground, the woman revealed herself and snapped her wings away. The angel thought about what Alastor told her to do before she finally left the hotel. It was rather a petty favor that she really didn't want to do, but you did make a deal with him so she had no choice but to fulfill his.. petty request.

It was to set fire to his floor in the tower without being caught. That would mean finding the source of his cameras and shutting them all off. Was she confident she'd do it? No, the angel decided to do that after seeing her boss today.

"Hi boss, I'm h—" her eyes widen when she saw dozens of clothes on racks, all of them looking very exquisite. It reminded her of all of beautiful clothing you had in heaven. The angel would try and wear every outfit throughout her work week, but it was impossible since it was so many. It was nice to think about briefly.

"Hi darling! Glad you could make it on your first day. I hope you're ready to work hard." The small overlord made her way to (y/n), a small smile on her face. Her hair wasn't in the big pigtails she met her with, it was actually poofy. (Y/n) amused it was her natural state. Her clothes looked comfy, like she just rolled out of bed. "Yes I'm ready. What do you want me to do?"