Narrator: after school, Chae and Yerin hurried to Chae's house, their hearts pounding with excitement and determination. As they entered the familiar home, they immediately began practicing their dance moves, their laughter filling the air. Hours flew by as they lost themselves in their passion for dancing and their dream of becoming kpop idols together.

Narrator: Just as they were about to take a break, the phone rang. Startled, Chae quickly answered it. "Hello?" she said, her voice filled with anticipation.

???: "Hello, is this Chae?" asked a female voice from the other end of the line.

Chae: "Um, yes. This is Chae. Who is this?"

???: "Oh, hi Chae! My name is Jessica, and I'm the producer for the kpop survival show you've been waiting for."

Chae: "Wha-what? Really? But how did you get this number?"

???: "Oh, we just had it on file from your previous audition. But anyway, we were calling to see if you and Yerin are still interested in joining the show?"

Chae: "Of course! We've been practicing so hard and we really want this!"

???: "Great to hear! We've actually got a spot for you two if you're still interested. You'll join us on a reality TV show called '5 Star Idol" to document your journey to stardom. It's a huge opportunity for exposure and we think it'll help you reach your goals. What do you say?"

Chae: "Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing! We're both in, one hundred percent! When do we start?"

???: "Great! We're thrilled to have you. We'll need you both to come in for a brief meeting tomorrow at our studio. We'll go over the details of the contract and answer any questions you might have. Oh, and don't forget to bring your ID's. See you then!"

Chae: "Alright, we'll be there! Thank you so much, Jessica!"

???: "No problem at all, Chae. Good luck and we're looking forward to working with you both!"

Yerin: "This is really happening, Chae! I can't believe it. We're finally going to be kpop idols together!"

Chae: "I know, right? It's been our dream since we were little girls. Let's make the most of this opportunity and show everyone what we're made of!"

Yerin: "Okay, but we need to tell our parents first. They might not understand at first, but they'll eventually come around."

Chae: "Yeah, I know. But we'll be together, right? We can support each other through this."

Yerin: "Right, let's do this. I'll go tell my parents now. Good luck with yours, Chae!" Yerin gives Chae a hug before leaving the room.

Narrator: Yerin sighs as she walks up the stairs, her heart pounding. She can't believe she got the call about the reality show. She knows her family might not like the idea especially since she just got out of a coma not to long ago, but it's her dream and she wants to do it no matter what.

Yerin: As she reaches her room, she takes a deep breath and gathers her courage. She knows this won't be easy, but she needs to tell them. She opens the door and steps into the living room where her mom and brother are watching TV.

Yerin: "Um...Mom? Hangul? Can I talk to you guys for a second?" She asks nervously, taking a seat on the couch between them.

Mom: "What is it, dear? You seem upset about something." Her mom notices Yerin's nervous demeanor and puts down her knitting.

Yerin: "Well...I got a call today about this reality show called '5 Star Idol'. It's about people like me trying to become Kpop idols, and they wanted me to be on it." She takes a deep breath, steeling herself for their reactions.

Mom: "A reality show?" Her mom's eyes widen with worry. "But sweetie, you just got out of the hospital. You need to take it easy and focus on getting better."

Yerin: "I know, Mom, but this is my dream. It's what I've always wanted to do. I think it would be good for me, to get back into things and focus on something positive." She looks at her brother, who seems torn between wanting to support her and worrying about her health.

Mom: "Oh, Hangul, dear. What do you think about this?" She turns to Yerin's brother, seeking his opinion.

Hangul: "Well...I think it's great that you have a dream, Yeri. And you know I'll always support you. But I'm worried about your health too. You just got out of the hospital, and you were really sick for a long time." He looks at their mom for guidance.

Yerin: "I understand your concerns, Hangul. And Mom, I appreciate your support. But I promise I'll take it slow. I'll work with the doctors and the staff from the show to make sure I'm healthy enough to do this." She takes a deep breath and gathers her courage. "I just need you guys to trust me on this. I want to do this so badly."

Mom: "Okay, sweetie. I trust you. But we need to talk to your doctor about this, make sure it's okay. And we'll be here to support you every step of the way." She hugs Yerin, her eyes filled with love and concern. "You're our hero, you know that?"

Yerin: Yerin feels a mix of emotions: relief, happiness, and fear. But mostly, she feels loved and supported by her family. She nods, wiping a tear from her eye. "Thank you, Mom. Thank you, Hangul. I love you both so much."

Hangul: "Love you too, Yerin. We're here for you, no matter what." He places a hand on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Narrator: The next day arrives, and Yerin finds herself in the office for the show with Chae. She's a little nervous, but also excited to start this new adventure. As they wait for the rest of the staff to arrive, Chae turns to Yerin and says, "So, you ready for this?" Her voice is filled with excitement and anticipation.

Yerin: Yerin takes a deep breath and tries to steady her nerves. "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess." She smiles at Chae, feeling a bit more confident with her friend by her side. "I'm just glad we get to do this together."

Chae: "Me too, Yerin! I can't wait to see what kind of magic you'll bring to the stage. You've been through so much, and I know you're going to inspire everyone who watches." Chae pauses for a moment, then adds softly, "And don't worry about your health. We'll make sure you take it easy and rest when you need to."

Narrator: Just then, the rest of the staff begins filing in. They exchange greetings and get settled in before the show's producer arrives. Once he's there, he hands Yerin and Chae a stack of papers to sign. "Here's your contract," he says, handing it over. "Please take a look at it and make sure everything is in order. Then, once you've signed it, we can get started."

Yerin: Yerin takes the contract from the producer, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness as she reads through it. After a few moments, she looks up at Chae and asks, "Do you have any questions or concerns about anything in here?"

Chae: Chae quickly skims the contract, nodding as she reads. "Everything looks fine to me. I trust you, Yerin. You've come so far, and we're going to make this happen." She gives Yerin a reassuring smile. "You've got this."

Yerin: With a deep breath, Yerin signs the contract, feeling a surge of determination and gratitude. "Thanks, Chae. I really appreciate your support." She hands the contract back to the producer, who carefully reviews it and then signs it as well. "Congratulations, you two," he says with a smile. "Welcome to the team. Let's get started on our first rehearsal."

 To be continued.....