Chapter 45: Family Matters

The Destroyer some years ago No POV

Ash Church was running as Ramarak was on his tail as he stood in front of a cell as Ramarak ran full speed at him blinded by her rage as he jumped out of the way and she slammed into the wall as Ash locked the cell and the Cryo process began. Ramarak tried to bust out but the Cryo process was already half way slowing her movements.

Ash; I'm sorry... Ramarak... this is for your own and the others good. You were too violent, you needed to be placed here. Not sure if you will be freed but if you were, you'll understand why I did this.

Ash walked away as Ramarak slowly froze inside.

The Destroyer Present Time No POV

Ramarak was looking at her old cage while in beast mode as her anger rose a bit.

Megatron; what did they took?!

Ramarak went to the lab as SoundStorm was looking through the files as Megatron was impatient.

SoundStorm; just copied files from this Ash Church guy. His videos, some files on his Predacons, the way he could clone Predacons.

Megatron; that is vital!

SoundStorm: they don't have the necessary equipment to clone a Predacon, my liege, it is impossible for them to clone a Predacon. I doubt the U.S. government has anything that can help them clone Predacons. Maybe.

Megatron: humans managed to sneak in and steal vital intelligence! Again! I thought you would have made some anti-human security measures!

SoundStorm: I did but I guess I didn't calibrate them to special forces. It won't happen again.

Megatron; it better not but for this failure-

Ramarak roared and stood in front of Megatron as Megatron stood his ground but saw something in Ramarak's eyes, something a kin to a gladiator almost. He backed off as growled.

Megatron; patch the security breach, and keep your own pet on a leash.

Megatron walks away as they heard a ground bridge opening then closing.

SoundStorm; you didn't need to do that.

Ramarak; <transforms> obviously I did.

SoundStorm: I could have handled it.

Ramarak: yeah right.

SoundStorm: what's up with you today? We survived a literal zombie infection not too long ago.

Ramarak: is this place, it brings up some bad memories.

SoundStorm; right.

Ramarak: and of course my "father" joins up with the Autobots. Always against me.

SoundStorm; I'm probably the worst person to talk to about father issues.

Ramarak: why?

SoundStorm; my father never loved me even before my mom died and then when I was taken away to be inprisoned, he look the other way. Never to see him again. That's why I tapped into the Sentinels in the first place, a robotic police so no kid will lose their mothers to some punks with guns.

Ramarak; guess we have more in common than I thought.

SoundStorm: guess we do.

SoundStorm walks to Nemesis Prime as he opens the chest piece and puts what seemed to be a new and improved core into where the spark should be.

Ramarak: what is that?

SoundStorm: a new core I was developing for the Sentinels. I showed it to Shockwave and he told me it's almost the equivalent of a Cybertronian spark. So I am using it on Nemesis Prime.