Chapter 1 :)

Clay Puppington was in his study downing a glass of alcohol. His Son Orel knocked on the door, and said "dad I really need some advice". Clay told Orel to go away and then Orel did.

Clay got really mad because his youngest son Shapey was crying and pooping outside his bed. CLAY WENT SICKO MODE AND THREW A CHAIR AT SHAPEY. He grew wings and a tail and start pooping rainbow dookie.

Then he got scared that he got wings and a tail and he got scared that Bloberta would call animal control. He aggressively started farting and whiffing the air torwards his nose because it calms him down.

His wings spread out and started shining brightly and beautifully. Then Bloberta started screaming and opened his door and gasped with poop coming out of her buttocks!!!!

She started to dial animal control, but then Clay bended over and  spread his cheeks and shoot out his mega dookie.

Bloberta was killed instantly.... :(

THE Orel said hotdog and died... :(

Clay flew out of his window and soars through the air and started making little poop droplets over statesota

Clay realized he was the sigma rizzler Ohio goat alpha queen princess demon angel. He had to create a podcast to let the world know he's sigma!!!!!!!

Then he beat up a homeless man and stole his microphone. He flexed on his podcast how Ohio goat he was and Tomoe was in his car listening and falling deeply in love with him.

Then a semi- truck ran into Tomoe ultimately killing him

Read for part 2 !