1.

~Temple

O Kaanha Ab To Murli Ki
Madhur Suna Do Taan...

O Kaanha Ab To Murli Ki
Madhur Suna Do Taan...

Main Hu Teri Prem Deewani
Mujhko Tum Pehchaan
Madhur Suna Do Taan...

Anika di... Ankia di..
What happened why are you shouting like this?
Oh my Anika di, you are here and Dadi is calling you home.
Siya, just pay attention here.

Jabse Tum Sang Maine Apne
Naina Jod Liye Hai
Kya Maiya Kya Babul
Rishte Tod Liye Hai
Tere Milan Ko Vyakul Ha
Ye Mere Praan
Madhur Suna Do Taan...

O Kaanha Ab To Murli Ki
Madhur Suna Do Taan..

Hey Kaanha ji, you have always supported me and always will

Now lets go Anika di, otherwise Dadi will scold me

Namste Pandit ji..
Are.. Ruhanika beta.. you are leaving so early today..
Haan Pandit ji, vo kya h na hamaari Ruhanika di ko dekhne ladke wale aaye h
Waah! Beti Ruhanika, tum jiski bhi ardhangini bnogi vo bht kismat wala hoga.

Pandit ji, please bless me so that I can fulfill my dreams.

My blessings are always with you daughter...
Pandit ji.. Ab hum chalte hain.
Radhe.. Radhe..

~Author's POV

Ruhnika is a girl from a middle-class family and the darling of her family, but her grandmother doesn't like her because when she was born, her mother died while giving birth to her. After that, her father handed her over to his younger brother, Shekhar Sharma. Because of this, Ruhnika never got the love of her grandmother or her father, but no one knows the real truth behind this. Ruhnika hates her father because he never accepted her.

Ruhanika's grandmother wants to get her married because in her eyes, girls should look after the house and not study further. That's why she wants to get Ruhanika married and keeps looking for different relationships. However, no one in the house is happy with the grandmother's decision, but no one says anything to her because no one ignores the grandmother's words.

~Ruhanika's POV

My world is very small, and there is no need for anyone else in it except my family and my dreams, but someone should explain all this to my dadi.

Today I got very late in reaching home... Siya, Why are you walking so slowly?

"Uffo.. Di ab kya bachi ki jaan loge"

Finally, we reached choti maa. "What are you doing here?" I asked. she looks worried.
"Anika beta kaha ti Tu, Mandir.

Hurry up, come inside. Not from here, take the back path...

Take this beta, come quickly wearing this saree.
"Choti Maa, you know I don't want to get married," I told her. "Yes, I know, but you get ready now. Come on, Ruhanika beta, wear saree at work.

What should I do so that boy will refuse me as soon as he sees me? He will never refuse after seeing you, you know. You have come again. I am the voice inside you. How can I stay away from you?" "Shut up, my crazy inner voice."

Ruhanika's outfit

Ruhanika's outfit

Ugh! How is this boy staring at me like he's going to eat me?

O Kanha ji, please save me!
By the way, Surekh ji, she is your granddaughter, she is beautiful and cultured. By the way, our son lives in USA and after marriage, it is his wish to settle there.

I know that my legs and chest should not go anywhere, but say this to their face, not in my mind. I know that you keep quiet, you crazy inner voice.

By the way, what is the age of your son? Gayatri ji grandmother asked him, "My son is 30 years old."
"Ji, maaf kijiyega, but we don't want to have this relationship," Choti maa said.
And everyone is wondering what is happening?

My superman has just entered my sweet little mother

control...Ruhanika...control

If you didn't want to have a relationship, then why did you call us for insulting us?
Son, get out of here.
Do you think we don't want to do this anymore?

Shukriya... Radhe Radhe... choti maa said.

Only my choti maa can do this for me, but now who will save us from grandmother's anger?

Please forgive me🙂 for my mistakes and support me ☺ with your love ❤. Comment on the story if you like it or not.
Please vote.....