G×K:AFTERMATH Pt.1 - 2

Returning to The Monsterverse to Face A New threat That Endangers The Entire Monsterverse as We know it GODZILLA The King of The Monsters allied with KONG The New King of Hollow Earth Alongside Kong's Son Suko & Shimo 6 Minutes Later A Radar out of Sea a Ship Lands & We get Introduced to a New Human named Rin Evvon a 17 year old Teenager Survivor of a Titan War in Tokyo City with A futuristic Holagraphic Map of Hollow Earth Reaching To The Hollow Earth He uses a Scanner and Finds Bone Remains of a Ancient Skull TITAN. Creating a New weapon out of The Bone Materials Heading back Deeper into Hollow Earth He finds a Piece of a GOJIRA Dorsal Fin plate & Adds The piece to The BONE Weapon Then He Finally Reaches Kong's Kingdom of HOLLOW EARTH.& Gets Introduced to SUKO Alongside His Father KONG The New King of Hollow Earth.

Sitting on His Throne The King Raises his Hand putting his elbow on His Throne He roars raising his Fist and The Other Apes Bow Down to Him & Rin Realizes What he needs to Do & He Bows Down to The KING using a Translation Modulator & Kong roars again Translating his Sign Language into - Who Are You? & He uses his Sign Language & Kong uses his Sign Language translating it to - What Do You Want in My KINGDOM & He uses his Sign Language & Raises his Hand up & Kong touches his head using a Head & Hand Sign Language Signature & Rin's translater Translates to - What Do You Want From Me Then KONG stands up & Roars & His Army Riles up Then KONG holds up his Hand & Closes it into A Fist & Roars Again Then Puts Suko in Charge of The Kingdom.

Then Rin Raises up his Hand and a Net appears over KONG revealing Himself as The Leader of a Rogue Army of Titan War Survivors unfortunately for Then Shimo was there So She froze 5 Members of The Army & KONG Rips Out The Net Then Shimo Froze Rin Then Rin uses his New Bone Weapon called Knullquake & Breaks out of The Ice & Escapes HOLLOW Earth with His Army Realizing They are completely No Match for 2 Titans Alongside Each other.

TO BE CONTINUED... In G×K:TNE Part 2 - 4