Chapter 3 ~ Earth's POV

What the hell was going on!? Mars's moon, they are dead! Something had gotten to them before Mars had time to react. Earth knew something was defenitly wrong now. It had just been a suspicion at first, but now he was sure. "Mars, are you alright?!"
    Mars slowly turned around with wide eyes and tears streaming out of his eyes. He had been looking at Phobos and Deimos's corpse for way to long now. "They-they're gone. Earth, my moons are GONE." His voice was scratchy and he just looked to the ground without blinking, seemingly in shell shock, or some sort of shocked state.
    Venus apeared behind them both, gasping for breath after having to run from his orbit to Mars's. "Mars, what the (phuk) happened?!" Venus was trying to keep his cool, having never dealt with this situation.
    Earth was still trying to make sense of the whole situation, how did Phobls and Deimos die? None of the Rocky Planets would ever do that, unless they were hit by an asteroid, then this was genuinely imposible! "I- i'm ganna go get Jupiter and Saturn, you two wait right here!"
    Earth began running towards Jupiters orbit, which took him a couple minutes. Once he arrived, he screamed their names. "JUPITTERRRR, SATURNNNN!!" "What is it Earth- Why are you so far out of your orbit!?" Saturn began with, yet Jupiter finished off. Earth took tiny frantic breaths, trying to find a way to word his sentence. "Mars's moons, they're gone!" He finlly found a way to speak. Saturn gasped as tears welled up in his eyes, he had always been somewhat a sensitive person, even if neither Earth nor him would admit it. Jupiter leaned down, toward Earth. Earth had to back up slightly due to Jupiter's large size.
    "What do you mean, 'they're gone"!?" Jupiter blinked in confusion his eyes widened. He stared off into the distant orbits of the Rocky planets, and Earth could tell he saw Mars and Venus surrounding two crushed, mutilated bodies of the once Phobos and Deimos.
     "I told you Jupiter, HE'S here! And he's come with IT for revenge..!"