ENTRY 00.

The document you are about to read has been transcribed from an audio log captured during the Fordham High School Massacre of June 1st, 2009.

The accompanying footage has since been made unavailable to the public due to an ongoing investigation by the Spokane Police Department.

Viewer's discretion is advised.

____________________

OPERATOR: 9-1-1, what is your emergency?

CALLER #1 [REDACTED NUMBER]: Hello? Hello? Are you there? Can you hear me?

OPERATOR: Yes, I can hear you loud and clear.

CALLER #1: Please send help! Please!

OPERATOR: Okay, I'm going to need your address and for you to tell me what the situation is.

CALLER #1: I-I'm at Fordham High School. Just hurry up! There's someone fucking killing people!

OPERATOR: Sir, I'm going to need you to stay calm, okay? The police are on their way [. . .] Now, can you tell me your name?

CALLER #1: Yes, it's [STATIC]

OPERATOR: I'm sorry, can you repeat that for me?

CALLER #1: [. . .] Mikey! Mikey Averson!

OPERATOR: Okay, Mikey, I need you to calm down and tell me if there are any other people currently with you.

CALLER #1: No! No! It's just me. I'm [STATIC]

OPERATOR: Okay, can you repeat that for me?

CALLER #1: I-I'm hiding in the bathroom. There's nobody else [. . .] I can just hear the gunshots.

OPERATOR: Okay [. . .] Mikey, can you tell me when and where this started?

CALLER #1: How the fuck should I know? I think [. . .] I think it was thirty minutes ago or something, but I'm not sure. I was just using the bathroom when I heard a noise.

OPERATOR: Do you know where it came from within the school?

CALLER #1: I think the cafeteria, or maybe the locker rooms or the east wing hallway. I don't fucking know! I don't know!

OPERATOR: Mikey, I'm going to need for you to stay calm, okay? Everything will be fine. Just stay where you are.

CALLER #1: [STATIC] I'm so fucking scared right now.

OPERATOR: Everything will be fine. The police are on their way. They'll be there shortly. But I need you to remain calm and keep answering my questions, okay? Can you do that for me?

CALLER #1: I-I think so.

OPERATOR: Okay. Just stay calm, alright? [. . .] Can you describe what the noise sounded like, Mikey?

CALLER #1: Yeah, it was loud. Like [. . .] someone set off fucking fireworks in the school or something [. . .] but one of those illegal ones. I don't know. It was just really fucking loud!