𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐓

(𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬😭)

My family is close friends with Vins' family. His family and mine usually have a party once a month.
It's fun,everyone has a good time. I always invite your friends to the parties.
Usually my uncle is playing the flute,and a few other people playing instruments,it's a good night in the 1979's.
I see Mary and her son Billy sitting down,smiling to the music.
I also see Vins' friends standing there drinking beer. I then see this 6'2" dark browned hair man.
He has dark brown eyes and a mustache,he's laughing with John,Vin,Chris,Ezra,and the others. His eyes slowly make contact with mine,his eyes fill up with some type of feeling..a feeling a love. His eyes staring deeply at me,he slowly has a big smile appear on his face when he sees me smile. His footsteps become closer to mine,as he stands in front of me he takes off his cowboy hat,giving me a sweet,but flirty smile. He stares at me,he looks strong.
"What's your name,beautiful?" He says,I then tell him my name,he nods,telling me it's a pleasure to meet
me and asking if i'd like a drink,I tell him I do not drink,but then he offers me a soda. I nod.
He grabs my hand gently,he walks over to his friends. I see Vin look at me,he smiles,and shakes his head and sees me with Buck,Buck gives me a sprite,I take it and begin drinking it slowly.

Buck drinks his beer as his dark brown eyes are on mine,his hands are strong,rough. He's very handsome.
He stops drinking his beer and his hands rub his beer. "What do you like?" "Sword fights."
Buck chuckles softly as I tell him that. "Do you think you can try me on?"
"I can't sword fight,I just like people doing it." I say,feeling kinda embarrassed,he nods slowly,
a grin slowly appears on his face. "I could teach you." I smile and nod as he tells me that.
A few minutes later,as we are still talking,Buck asks me to dance,I say "okay."
His hand slowly grabs mine,we slowly walk by a few people dancing.
I start to feel his hand go on my waist too,he slowly begins to slow dance with me.
Buck's looking down at my eyes deeply,my eyes looking at his deeply too.
His hand slowly goes to my hip,his strong hand holding mine.
I see his hands look at my eyes and lips over and over,he chuckles softly.
I also notice him lick his lips a little,he whispers. "You're so beautiful."
The lips of Buck's slowly begin to move to mind,but we suddenly hear the Mary gasp loudly.
We look at her,seeing that John spilt beer on her,Buck begins laughing.

At the end of the party,as soon as Buck is about to leave,he slowly walks over to me,I hear
him whisper in my ear. "Would you like to come pick you up tomorrow for sword fighting,hm?"
"Mhm.." I say quietly,he nods,and whispers. "Okay,honey." He kisses my cheek softly,he begins walking away.
I smile and walk inside.

(i'm sorry if this was so cheesy and short,the other
chapters will be longer😭)

(i'm sorry if this was so cheesy and short,the otherchapters will be longer😭)