15: 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

. . .

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄'𝐒 idea was such a great idea. Sunghoon seemed to notice me and Heeseung's clinginess and is now slowly approaching me with words like:

"Hi, what are you doing?" Or "I brought you a drink, hope you like it" his eyes tell everything. Let's say, this plan is working.

The jealousy in him was really obvious 'cause now, he doesn't leave my side. Everytime Heeseung comes, Sunghoon would stay atleast, somewhere he can hear us.

Anyways, back to reality. "Here's your favourite drink" Sunghoon placed the strawberry milk bottle on my table before sitting down.

"Thanks but, I already got one from Heeseung" I showed the strawberry milk I was holding. "I'll drink this later-"

"Tell me, why did you choose Heeseung?" I stared at him for a bit, unsure what to say before spitting out "he's lovely, kind and also really helpful." Welp, I ain't lying tho.

"Why not choose me? I can do that too" Okay now I'm really surprised. What does this guy want? First he rejected me, now he wants me back?

"But.. the confess-"

"I panicked at that time, I wanted to say I like you too but.. I just couldn't bring myself to becuase of the shock" Oh... then you could've just said that instead of avoiding me.

"When you left, I couldn't being myself to talk to you becuase.. I felt, flustered seeing you everytime... why choose Heeseung?" Ok ay now its my turn to talk.

"We're not even dating" I chuckled a bit, seeing Sunghoon shocked face. He scratched his nape before quietly muttering. "That's well.."

He said a bit embarrassed. "It was Jake's idea to get you to finally approach me.. I felt a bit, you know, kinda awkward but still accepted it. Glad I did"

"And the gift you had.." I giggled. "I still have it.. in my bag" I took out the little box out of the bag and handed him it.

"Wahh it's so cute!" He took out both of the necklace and placed it on the table. "Which one's mine?" He asked me, looking at me as he spoke.

"That one's mine, this one is yours" I took mine and handed him his.

"I'm definitely not taking this off" he said, wearing his necklace and looking at me. "How do I look? Do I look good?" He posed as he talked.

I chuckled. "Yeah! You look stunning in that. You're sparkling like a star"

 You're sparkling like a star"