Chapter 2

In the bustling confines of a sleek recording studio, a vibrant tapestry of music and camaraderie unfolded. Idolish7, the renowned idol group, found themselves gathered amidst their loyal companions, Riku and Tenn.

'I can't believe Aya-chan's the one who's going to perform with us,' Riku exclaimed, his enthusiasm bubbling over. 'It's going to be so much fun!'

Tenn, with his characteristically composed demeanor, nodded in agreement. 'Indeed. Aya-san is a remarkably talented singer and a charming performer.'

'Especially when she sings her signature song, 'Sparkling Emerald,'' Sougo, Idolish7's charismatic leader, chimed in. 'It's like a beacon of hope.'

A chorus of laughter filled the room as the idols shared anecdotes about Aya's infectious optimism and unwavering support. As the conversation progressed, a sudden realization struck Tamaki Yotsuba.

'Wait... Aya Kujo?' he uttered, his voice trembling slightly. 'As in, my younger sister?'

The room erupted in a mix of astonishment and disbelief. The other idols exchanged bewildered glances. Riku and Tenn had never mentioned that their idol was Tamaki's sibling.

'Yes, Tama-nii,' Aya replied with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She emerged from behind a curtain, her long silver hair shimmering like moonlight. 'I'm so glad you finally figured it out.'

Tamaki stared at his sister in stunned silence. He had always known he had a younger sibling, but he had never thought he would find her in the vibrant world of idols.

'But... why didn't you tell me sooner?' he asked, a hint of accusation in his tone.

Aya shrugged playfully. 'I wanted to surprise you. Besides, it's more fun this way.'

A mix of emotions coursed through Tamaki's heart. Excitement, confusion, happiness—it was an overwhelming whirlwind. He couldn't believe he had been sharing the stage with his own sister all this time without knowing it.

'Well, this is going to make the next performance even more special,' Sougo declared with a grin. 'Aya-chan, let's show them what a brother-sister duo can do!'

The idols erupted in applause and cheers. They had known Aya Kujo as a talented idol, but discovering her connection to Tamaki made their bond even stronger. And so, with newfound enthusiasm and a sprinkle of sibling rivalry, Idolish7 and Aya prepared for their upcoming concert, eagerly anticipating the moment when the stage would be illuminated by the 'Sparkling Emerald' of the Kujo siblings.

End of chapter 2