prologue

SELENA NEPTUNE BLACK Remember her last name every time someone Heard it they would stare at her like she was crazy just like her brother who killed muggles or someone who was a loyal follower of the Dark Lord

Her brother's family left her. So was her father. Walburga was the only one she left but soon she passed away. Leaving her with the house elf. So she decides to attract Beauxbatons Academy of Magic to leave her past behind.

-𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫-

"SELENE! Remember what I told you don't be friends with mudbloods alright and make sure you place on Slytherin! Understood?" Walburga my mother told me "Yes Mama" I respond. Walburga places her hands on my hair "Don't disappoint me Selene or else you will know what the consequences" I nod. Mother says goodbye to me.

I then saw Felix Pucey he invited me to his seat with his friends. There are two people who I am familiar with but never got their names I assume they are pureblood and I probably meet them or see them on some balls.  I and my mother attend.

I don't care what they talking about as I know nothing about them. my gaze falls on the redhead family. I assume one of the redhead kids will start  Hogwarts they say goodbye to each other and hug each other.

JEALOUSY the emotions I feel. I wish my mother would do that to me but I know it Will never happen She's cold as ice. I never see her smile or laugh. I only see anger in her.

Soon the train was starting to move. I see other parents waving for their children. While their children wave back as a response.

I told Felix to wake me up if we were in Hogwarts as I would take a nap.

I'm sitting on the stairs hearing my mother torturing my brother. I fear that it will happen to me so I tell my young self that I will follow whatever my parents want so they won't torture me. I become their doll I become the perfect daughter who in the future will marry a pureblood and continue the legacy.

Regulus was in his room. I assume his reading or just like me useless sibling who didn't do anything to protect their other siblings.

Cissa was the best she comforted me whenever I felt bad and whenever I needed someone. She's like a sister to me who I never had.

Bella, she's scary but I know she has a heart she protects me whenever someone hurts me. She loves me like I'm her youngest sister.

Andy, I never knew much about her but the thing I knew is she left for a muggle who she later married and had a child with him.

And finally Sirius. We have so many memories with him me and Regulus it changed when he attended Hogwarts and shorted to Gryffindor and started being friends with Blood Traitor. Half breed and mudbloods.

Now they all leave me behind except Cissa we stay together and seek comfort.

"FIRST YEARS!" I heard a shout from the tall man I assume he was a half-breed. I know his name is Hagrid.  Regulus and Sirius used to tell me stories about Hogwarts including him

We ride in the boat Felix and his friends leave me because they are in second year he tells me they gonna wait for me in the great hall where the shorting will begin.

Were in front of a dirty old hat I assumed that hat knew the future and personality of someone.

I see that many first-year got placed in Gryffindor and if someone got placed in Slytherin only the house of Salazar would clap. F*ck their r**ist as*

"SELENA NEPTUNE BLACK" And it was my turn I seat in the chair and Professor McGonagall placed that hat on my head.

"Errr... Do you think I'm dirty? Hmm I see you're smart but ambitious like Slytherin... Creative like Ravenclaw... Kind like Hufflepuff.."

"Can you make it fast?"

"Ahh no patience.. SLYTHERIN!"

I walk to the Slytherin table and most of them start introducing themselves.

Author note

Hi guys:) this is my first fanfiction to make and if you're reading this thank you so much it means a lot for me;) Also you guys can leave some suggestions you guys can visit my Instagram.. or write in the messages wall thank you take care loves- TULIPPADREAMS