chapter 2

-Few years later-

(Dekus now 16 BTW everyone in this AU is 16 - 18)

As deku gets older he becomes more intune with his quirks and he also becomes more attractive and gains not only muscles but curves as well. "Hey mom I'm gonna go to the Cafe down the street ill be back later!" Izuku yells from the kitchen so inko who's in the living room can hear him. "Ok be careful sweetie! Love you!" Inko yells back.

He leaves for the Cafe but while he's walking walking he starts getting a couple stares and caught some people blushing but he thinks its probably could've been what he was wearing.

Eh who knows though I'm used to this anyways. He thinks in his head but still walks anyways not paying attention.

- After getting food and going back home -

When he gets home inko calls him to the kitchen while she's holding the phone.
"izuku sweetie there's someone on the phone who needs you!". "Okay mom coming!"  -picks up the phone- "hello?". "is this izuku midoriya?". "Yes this is he, who are you and why did you call me?".
"ah i am nezu the UA principal and I heard you are a very good and powerful assassin and bodyguard is that true?"

"Yes it is". "wonderful! Well I was wondering if you would be interested in being a bodyguard for a certain class here at UA?". "And exactly what would I get in return nezu?.  "it pays 5 grand a month.". "Deal but I need to know the details and I have some requests."

Nezu: "of course how silly of me! So you will be they're bodyguard for a year and you would be having your own dorm a big one with its own bathroom. And you would just have to be with the class at all times and basically just join all the classes.". "Okay I'm fine with that but now for my requests.". "okay i'll write them down"

"I dont want to wear the uniforms and perfer to wear my own clothes. Also I dont want to just stand by and watch during classes I would like to be treated as I'm apart of the class and not just some random person tagging along. And that's all, but when do I start?".  "okay i'll gladly make that happen for you. You also start next week.".  "See you next week then, bye".  "good bye" 

"Do who was it sweetie?" Inko asks curious at who it was. "Just someone who offered me a job." Izuku says and smiles at inko. "Oh ok well did you accept it?" She says while folding laundry. "Yeah its a year long job though so I won't be here often" he says looking at inko with a bit of sadness in his eyes.
"Thats okay sweetheart as long as you get a something to do. You've been cooped up in here every day so it'll be good for you." "Thanks mom, I love you."

-hangs up-