001

Me and Jackie arrived at the airport and we were very nervous. We went down the escalator and saw them. Our moms bestfriend, her name was Katherine. When she saw me and Jackie her eyes enlighted with joy there was a man behind her and we were assuming that was her husband.

Jackie spoke up and said "that's them!" I wasnt really excited but Jackie was enjoyed. Katherine came up to us and said "you guys must be Valeria and Jackie correct?" We both nodded and Katherine gave us a hug.

She introduced her husband George and they took our luggages to there car. The car ride to the wasn't that long but it was sure quite. When we arrived the house was Massive! We hopped out the car and got our luggages out.

Katherine was leading us in until a boy on a skate board screamed "watch out!" He almost crashed into us. We walked in and it sounded chaotic as it was outside. We walked forward and to our left there was 3 boys playing video games I assume.

Katherine introduced them to us and we introduced ourselves to them. But there was one boy with fluffy hair who just kept eyeing me out he had fluffy hair he was wearing a black leather jacket also we had intense eye contact. Until George walked in and asked one of the boys for help.

He stood up and went to shake my sisters hand the tension between them both ugh. disgusting. I rolled my eyes and continued walking forward with Katherine.

Katherine introduced us to everyone else around the house and took us up to our room there was many beautiful paintings in there. I questioned and asked Katherine "these paintings are beautiful who did them?" Katherine said "I used to paint only for fun though" Jackie spoke "we're sorry" Katherine spoke "ehh don't worry I don't paint anymore with all these kids running around" she claps her hands and says "oh well enough talking about painting make yourself at home and yeah!"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note -

AHHH I can't believe I just made my first chapter 😭💓 (I'm so proud 💪😊)

Please support I'm literally new 😭
Ermm.. I'm gonna post chapter twin tommorow I feel like this chapter was boring also plss give me comments 😭

That's all I wanted to say stay hydrated and god blesss 🙏🏾

-love ringa 🫂