Chapter 4

My eyes were closed as I laid fully immersed in the warm water with only my face poking out. The mixture of jasmine and lavender essential oils floating out from the water with what little steam was left coming off the surface.

I heard the front door open then close softly and a smile crept onto my face. I heard the footsteps get closer to the bathroom, the smile growing bigger the closer they got, then they stopped.

I laid there for a couple of seconds before I opened my eyes and looked to the right side of me.

Leaning with his shoulder on the doorframe of the bathroom and his arms crossed in front of him, I watched him as he watched me and biting his bottom lip. He knows what that does to me but yet he keeps doing it.

"What a sight for Daddy to come home to! Thank you kitten." He said as he stood up straight and made the few steps to the tub taking off his shirt as he made his way to me, stopping and squatting down next to the giant claw foot bath we had.

He reached in grabbing my face and pulled my head out of the water, kissing me hard. "So kitten, have you been Daddy's good girl today?" He asked me as he stood and started to undress himself.

I sat up, not once taking my eyes off him. I didn't want to miss the show I knew was coming, and what a show it was.

He noticed me staring and biting my bottom lip as he stood only in his black underwear, his big cock pushed to the side on his hips. The smirk that spread across his face said more than his words, "see something you like, kitten?" He asked me as he walked closer to the tub. I watched as he started to reach down and under the waistband of his underwear and touch himself under the fabric that seperated me and the one thing I wanted the most.

My brain had malfunctioned and I wasn't able to communicate at this present moment. "I asked you a question, kitten. Answer."

All I could do was nod, but I knew it wasn't what he wanted, he wanted me to verbally answer his question.

"Not good enough, kitten. Last chance." He said as he took his semi hard cock out of his underwear and teasingly stroked himself in front of me. His steps stopped as he slowly ran his hand up and down his shaft. "Do. you. See. something." He took his hand from his dick and squatted so we were face to face. "You like?" Whispering those last 2 words to me.

Finally able to make my brain work I answered him with the most basic answer. "Yes, Daddy." Swallowing hard after speaking.

"That's a good kitten. Mmm yes, very good kitten indeed."

I watched him as he smiled at me, slowly pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "And What do good kittens get?" He spoke, his voice a little bit louder than a whisper.

I smiled up at him proudly. "Treats!" He stood tall as he lowered his underwear down his legs and got in the tub, placing himself between my legs and laying his back on my chest.

I threw my arms over his shoulders and rested them down his chest, kissing the top of his head as I did.

We allowed silence to engulf us as we just sat there in the water. He reached up and took hold of each hand in his and brought them both up to his lips, kissing them before twisting his head a little to look at me.

"Daddy?" I asked. "Hmmmm, kitten?" He mumbled. "You look exhausted. Would you like me to wash you?" I smiled at him.

A smile took over the tired expression he had been wearing, "that would be nice. Thank you, kitten." The smile stayed where it was as he turned around, giving me complete access to his back.