🥀Chapter twenty-eight🥀

Chapter twenty-eightAftermath

Aftermath

"What is this feeling?"

2nd person pov:

You were both mentally and physically exhausted. You've never been so exhausted in your entire life! You sigh and lay on your bed. The aftermath were more exhausting than the fight. Charlie wanted to throw a huge celebration for some odd reason.

You were hanging out with Alastor the whole time but you did had fun you will admit. And not to mention that you just found out what you had been feeling the whole time! Who would have thought that centuries in the human world you felt not even a slight of emotion but not even a centuries in hell you already felt the emotion you had been craving on.

Not only that but guess what? Akaza just came into the hotel and had agreed to join this rehabilitation program! How exciting.

You hum happily and lay on your bed staring at the ceiling. You then heard a knock on your door. You open it to see Vaggie, "Hey, Charlie wanted you to come downstairs. She said she had something to tell everyone before you all went to bed." She announced. You smile, "Okay! I'll be there!" You said.

After fixing your hair a bit, you head down and saw everyone. You say next to Blitzø and Alastor and smile. "Okay! Now that everyone is here. I just wanna sya that this week had been... A stressful one. So I wanted to throw a small game for tomorrow!"

"A game?" Moxxie asked.

"Yes! That's right! A game. Today.... We're going on a scavenger hunt! And to make it more interesting we're going in partners and not only that but the whole pride ring is part of the game!" Charlie excitedly explain. She mentally smirk.

'This will work for sure.' Charlie thought narrowing her eye at you before giggling.

--

"Oh my god... Now way!" Charlie squeal excitedly while Vaggie look at Alastor amused. "EEK! You two will be a perfect couple!" Charlie fangirl. "Please, lower your voice dear." Alastor said sighing.

"I would have never expected someone like you will fall in love." Vaggie claimed crossing her arm.

"Neither do I! But I been having this troublesome feelings lately and me and Dear Rosie had a small conversation about. And she told be about it." He explain. Vaggie hum in amusement while Charlie squeal.

"Ohmygosh, ohmygosh!!! You need our help to confess your feelings right???" Charlie asked but before Alastor could reply she spoke up again. "We can definitely help! Leave it to us!"

"Oh dear..."