A Love Song In The Rain 🌧 ♥️

Hi my chocolates, i try to write a one-shot. i hope you will enjoy it .

Let's start ~~~~~~

One Rainy Day , a person running towards the bus stop .

After reaching, the person starts to panting.

..... O God !!!!!! Why does the rain start now ? I don't have an umbrella with me.

Hyung!!!! Why did you call me to come here ?!!!!

??? Pov ,

Hi guys!! My name is Kim Taehyung, and  I'm 24 years old .

I live in Dengu , i have loveable parents and a sweet brother who is married and has a beautiful family. 

I come here to Seoul because today is  my one and only nephew's birthday . So hyung request me to come here.

But right now I'm so late and also this rain has to start now!!!

I do a job in designing company . I love to sing so much and also i love rain 🌧  but today i have to go urgently to hyung's house .

Author's pov,

As taehyung , waiting at the bus stop , another person coming there running 🏃‍♂️. 

??? Pov ,

Hello guys,  my name is Jeon Jungkook, and I'm 26 years old .

I lived in busan , but  now i live in Seoul because of my job .

My parents live in busan with my 15 years old sister. 

I do a job here as a general manager . Today, my boss gave me so much work and now I'm late and this rain has to pour right now . I like to write some songs 🎵 😌.

Poor me , didn't even bring the umbrella.  And cab is also not coming. 

Now , i have to run towards the bus stop .

Author's pov,

They are both standing on two side of the stop .

Tae takes his phone and calls his hyung.

Tae - hello !! Hyung, the rain is pouring so much, and i didn't have my umbrella with me.

So I'll be late for the birthday party,  please tell hoonie ( nephew) not to wait for me .

I don't think the bus will come , so i have come there by walking. 

Jin hyung- it's ok tae , just come ok jihoon is waiting for you . He said he would cut his cake with you .

Tae - hyung , don't wait for me , you tell him to cut the cake. I'll try to go there as soon the rain will be slow .

As he is talking to the other side, jungkook listened to his talking .

Jungkook looks at his right side ,  he sees  a cute boy who is pouting and mumbles something, looking at the rain .