✿ CUTE ✿

Please vote and comment guys!

HADIYA

“How are you?” Saad asked once he saw me.

“Good.” I replied.

He patted my cheeks and passed me a warm smile. “Where's Daivik?”

I shrugged. “Maybe in his room.”

He nodded.

“Do you need anything? Coffee or something?” I asked, feeling happy to see my brother.

“No, I'm fine. Did you have your breakfast?”

“Yes, uh— he made it.” I whispered. “Is this normal, Saad? I-I mean...I should be the one to cook food for him, not the other way around, right?”

I don't want to disappoint Saad. He had me married to his best friend. He won't like to know that I'm not fulfilling my duties as thall wife.

“Man, please, tell your sister that her husband is a well renowned chef.” Daivik's voice echoed in the room as he walked downstairs, running fingers through his hair. And this time too he wasn't wearing the shirt.

I quickly looked back to the floor.

“Hadiya.” Saad gave me assurance.

“Hold on, why are you here? What about the hospital?” He sat next to my brother. “Don't tell me Dhriti did something.”

Saad shook his head. “No. It's nothing like that. I took a leave.”

“Why are you standing, Hadiya? Sit on the couch.” Daivik said to me.

“Huh?” I blinked in confusion. He's asking me to sit with them? But am I allowed to sit with them when they're talking? 

“Are you ever going to leave this habit of roaming shirtless in your house?” Saad let out a small laugh.

“Chill, I don't belong to Adhrit's village.” Daivik shrugged.

They become indulged in their conversation and to say that I was surprised would be an understatement. I've never seen my brother being this carefree and happy around anyone.

“Do you know this one time—” Daivik stopped in middle when his eyes landed on me. He sighed and stood up only to grab my wrist and made me sit on the couch.

When he let go of my hand, I quickly get up. “I—I...”

“I'm not going to bite you, Hadiya. Your brother is going to stab my heart with his surgical instruments if you keep on doing this.” He snickered.

My throat run dry. “I....I'm sorry.” My heart fell into depth of my stomach.

“Oh for fuck's sake, sit down, Hadiya.” He demanded.

I did as he said and fixed my eyes on the floor.

“Do you want to have coffee? I'm going to make it for myself and Saad.” He asked.

I snapped my eyes at him and shook my head. “I'll make it. You don't have to—”

He gave me a stern look which made me stop myself from getting up. Why he's doing this? Saad is going to be disappointed in me for not even being to fullfill my duty as being Daivik's wife.

How am I supposed to sit with them? And on top of that Daivik went on to make coffee?

I was never allowed to be in the main hall when Anas talked with guests.