Chapter 15: Mix of Two

Fang and Ying [in mind]: "Boboiboy Supra?!" 

(Fang and Ying thought shock seeing Supra in front of them.)

(Supra look at Fang, Ying and Admiral Tarung in grim face just like usual Halilintar's look.)

(After that he look around him and his eyes stop at Bora Ra who look surprised and give an unhappy smirk.)

Supra: "I already merge right? So what else do you want?" 

(Supra said.)

Bora Ra: "Hm! Do you think you can fool me?! It's your new power right! I will not-"

Supra: "Look and listen to me you piece of sh*t!" 

(Supra shout in angrily cutting Bora Ra's words which make all of them silence.)

(Supra let out his energy circles around him.)

(His round double sword suddenly appeared behind him but Supra didn't budge only glaring at Bora Ra in anger.)

Supra: "You stupid alien jerk, Why am I like this? Because after what you did making me attack my own friends, after that you idiotically ruin my watch! YOUR STUPID IDEA MAKE MY WATCH UNSTABLE AND BECAUSE YOU! I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIX IT SO THAT I CAN GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL FORM." 

(Supra shout.)
______________________________________

(Bora Ra lost his poker face and now looking scared seeing Supra anger look.)

(Fang and Ying look at each other in surprised and terrified.)

(Supra basically just tell a lie about the real problem that happening and yet he tell Bora Ra about it very flawlessly unlike Solar few minutes ago.)

(They look at him to see the anger look on him and then they remember that this fusion is a fusion of the 2 most powerful elementals that BoBoiBoy have and the ones who have big anger issues.)

(Not to mention, Supra's glare is 2 times shivering than Halilintar's.)

Fang and Ying [in mind]:"Yup he's dead now…" 

(both Fang and Ying thought terrified.)

Supra: "Why am I asking you this because I need to know what energy did you put so that I can calculate how much energy I need to reduce. AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU NEED TO TASTE THIS! SUPRA SHIFT!"
______________________________________

(Supra teleport inside Bora Ra's prison which make Bora Ra moving backwards in fear.)

(Supra let out his round swords and put it right in front of Bora Ra.)

Fang: "Supra!" 

(Fang shout but Supra didn't budge.)

Ying: "BoBoiBoy Supra! Wait!" 

(Ying's powerful voice shout.)

(Supra stop his sword getting near Bora Ra and look at Ying, Fang and Admiral Tarung.)

Admiral Tarung: "Boboiboy Supra, remember my words before we go in here." 

(Admiral Tarung said looking to Supra without any anger or commanding voice.)

Ying: "Supra…" 

(Ying said in worried.)

Supra: "….I will Admiral… now tell me or I will ignore my superior words and kill you this instant." 

(Supra said while facing Bora Ra back.)

Bora Ra: "Hm! Try me"
______________________________________