Strangers

A collision interrupts my Antics, Sending Shockwaves through my whole system.

"HEY! look where you're going!" i admonish, my annoyance mirroring his.

"Says the girl who walked Backwards!" he retorts, frustration bubbling to the surface.

The exchange quickly escalates, fuelled by mutual irritation. "What do you mean?" my patience wearing thin.

"If you had walked like every other person does, i wouldn't have spilled my fucking drink on your..." his words trail off, his gaze dipping down.

"On my Tits?" i finish for him.

His eyes linger on my chest

"Hey! Eyes up here!" i exclaim thinking, are you serious???!?

A slight bit of shame colours his eyes . "Oh sorry"

"Sorry? That you can apologise for!"

He fidgets in his pocket for a minute before pulling out a handkerchief which he proceeds to dab on my chest trying to dry the stain.

I sigh losing hope for this man. "And now you're touching my boobs."

"Oh sorry!" he laughs, pulling away. "Here, you. a probably do that on your own."

"You're an idiot! Just stop!" I snap, eager to get myself away from his presence.

As i walk away i mumble. "Fucking asshole"

"HEARD THAT!" he shouts after me.

"I'm sorry did that hurt your ego? Dickhead!" I fireback, my retort tinged with sarcasm.

"No! And my name is harry! By the way." He corrects me, his frustration evident.

"Larry?" I mock, acting like i didn't hear him.

"You think you're funny huh?" he challenges, his irritation simmering.

"Yes, in fact, I do," I retort, a smirk dancing on my lips as I continue on my way.

"What's your name?!" he demands, unwilling to let the exchange end.

"You can call me The best you will never have!" I quip.

"What was that? Did you say Moron?" he
questions, his tone laced with amusement.

"Sure, Larry!" I reply dismissively.

"Hey!" his voice calls out, halting my steps.

"WHAT?!?" I shout back, my patience wearing so fucking thin.

"My handkerchief..." he reminds me, his tone softer now.

I glance down at the forgotten cloth in my hand, I roll my eyes and mutter. "Get it then"

"Really? You are making me walk over to you?!" He relaxes his shoulder with attitude.

I tilt my head like duh standing still. He rolls his eyes and makes his way to me.

I put out my hand so he can take cloth.

"You're making me take it from you too?" he grumbles, his frustration evident.

"Do you want it! Then 10/11 take it!" I challenge, my defiance undiminished.

He sighs, reaching for the handkerchief, his touch sending a jolt of electricity coursing through me. Time seems to slow, the world around us fading into insignificance as our eyes meet, hearts racing in sync.

"Hellooo!" a voice interrupts, jolting me back to reality.

"OH FUCK!" l exclaim, hastily retrieving my phone, "Bye, Jarry! I hope I never see you again!" I declare, retreating with newfound urgency, leaving behind a whirlwind of emotions and unanswered questions.