Chapter 8

Y/n went to find Uraraka, Iida & Midoriya. They weren't particularly hungry at that point.

The first thing they noticed was the lack of... Midoriya...

"Heya," Y/n started, "where's Midoriya?"

"Oh. He's still in the infirmary." Uraraka replied.

"Oh, alright." Y/n sat down. "Did anything important happen while I was asleep?"

"Well, everyone else did their battle things & no-one was severely injured except for Deku." Uraraka said, "After the training ended Aizawa asked me to carry you back to the classroom. That's basically it."

"Oh yeah, thanks for carrying me back by the way."

"It's no problem, really." Uraraka smiled.

"Y/n, you haven't eaten anything." Iida started.

"Oh, it's fine, I've already taken a good nap so I'll be fine." Y/n replied.

After lunch everyone was in the classroom again. That was when Midoriya finally came back from the infirmary. Bakugou had already left by then.

When Midoriya found out that Bakugou had left, he went to go after him.

Y/n felt a bit too lazy to walk home so they used a shortcut to get there.

The next day, Y/n entered the classroom the same time. They greeted Iida & sat down in their seat.

They decided to get a bit more sleep in before class started. They drifted off almost instantly.

...

...

...

"💧︎✌︎☠︎💧︎"-

Y/n jolted awake.

Oh, it was just a dream.

*Wait, I've had this dream before.*

Y/n didn't have much time to think about it because Aizawa entered the room.

Y/n didn't fully listen to what Aiwawa said but heard something about a place called 'USJ'.

*something... simulation joint?*

They were to change into their hero costumes before getting ready to board a coach that would take them there.

Y/n heard Iida trying to say something to the class, they completely ignored him & got on the bus, followed by everyone else.

*Poor Iida... I should listen to him more...*

The coach ride was... chaotic, to say the least.

Y/n heard Asui talking to Midoriya about something & decided to listen.

"Midoriya, your quirk is a lot like All Might's." She said bluntly.

"I've thought about that before, Asui's right, y'know." Y/n joined the conversation.

"Call me Tsu."

"Oh, right sorry."

The look on Midoriya's face was that of something mixed fear, fear that someone might find out something they're not supposed to know.

Y/n thought about it for a moment longer before putting two & two together.

Midoriya's quirk was not his own.

...

*Eh, I'll talk to him about it later, too lazy to do it now.*

Y/n looked around at everyone else. Everyone was doing their own thing & Todoroki was literally just sleeping.

So Y/n decided to just sleep too.

...

...

...

"🕈︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 🕆︎🏱︎"

Y/n jolted awake once again.

"💧︎︎☟︎🕆︎︎❄︎︎ 🕆︎︎🏱︎︎" Y/n practically shouted as they nearly fell out of their seat.

They quickly looked around to see that they were still on the coach with the rest of the class.

"Um, Y/n, are you ok?" Mina asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Y/n relaxed a bit. "Just had a weird dream, that's all."