•Mondstadt - Encounter with Amber•

You wake up with a pounding head and shivering feet...the next thing you know, you find yourself in the woods...
where exactly are you?...what are you doing here?...
you try recalling the memories before you woke up here.
You were testing out a game called Genshin Impact and decided to go sleep after a few minutes because it was already very late.
You remember the last thing you saw before you fell asleep was a strange white light...that's when it snapped inside you, you somehow got teleported into the game!
You started panicking:
"Oh no, oh no!!! I have to get back!!!"
You say, before you heard footsteps from the far away. You turn around to see a girl, Amber!
She notices you and walks up to you.
Amber: "You don't look from around here...another traveler from a different world?...This is the 2nd one this month! Oh um...greetings!!! Im Amber from the knights of favonious!!! It's a pleasure to meet you! What's your name?"
Y/N: "My name is Y/N..."
Amber:"Y/N huh...never heard of it...how about you come with me? Cmon!!! Let me bring you to the headquarters and we can figure something out dearest traveler!"
She smiled warmly at you, holding her hand out for you and helping you up.
She takes your hand and starts running towards the direction of the city of mondstadt, making sure you can follow her.
Your journey in Mondstadt has officially begun!

________________________________

Part 2 is gonna come very soon I promise!
I have to farm for wanderer ykyk...