character aesthetics ★

Dagabaaz

A tale of betrayal that breaks

Ashan Hussain :A 27 years old FBI agent

Ashan Hussain :
A 27 years old FBI agent

Ashan Hussain :A 27 years old FBI agent

Aizal Mustafa :
A 22 year old Assassin

Tropes

• love at first sight
• second chance romance
• age gap romance

Description

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫"

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧
a 27 years old FBI agent. He's extremely dedicated to his work, morals, and duty. A bipolar personality. He's like a ray of sunshine at times but he also has a mysterious side, like a midnight rain. He's a unique blend of fluffiness and strength.

Everything is tolerable to him,except for the cruel thing called betrayal. But what happens when betrayal knocks on his door disguised as his love at first sight?

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚
a girl fuelled with the fire of revenge and rage, a university girl, a frozen mystery. Young at age but works as an assassin who is assigned for something dreadful. A heart cold and rusted, but fakes to be the softest and gentlest of all!

What happens when she fakes her identity and pretends to be a sunshine, when in reality she is anything but that? It becomes a looming disaster in his life when she appears as an angel, only to betray him.

𖤐
What happens when Ashan discovers the true identity and mystery behind this girl? And what is she assigned to do? To find out more, you'll have to hop into the book.

Let's us all Blend with a journey of betrayal that breaks.