long distance lOve [part 4]

Wookjin was solemly eating cereal, the clinking of the spoon and the scrapping of the bottom of the bowl was all kyubin could hear, he rubbed his ears as it sounded really grating.

"Wookjin! You are hereby invited to a party, it is at this location! at this time!

"The location being my home, there will be a sleepover, and fun! [:D]

Wookjin looks up from his cereal, the sparkle that's usually in his eyes was g one.

"I can't. My guardian is going to be taking care of me.. I'm stuck at home."

Kyubin frowns.

"Wookjin when was the last time you had any fun?"

"When I graduated high school, about like  6 or 7 years ago.."

"That's it???"

"yep. I got invited to parties, but my guardian didn't trust it, so I stayed home.."

Kyubin looks into the camera at Wookjin.

"Wookie, do you want to come to my house?"

"so bad.. I'm tired of being treated like I can't do anything myself."

"This cereal is nasty..." he pushes his empty bowl off to the side.

"Well.. what if I paid for your flight to come here?"

"Shin..."

"Jung..."

"I.. I don't know.. I've not been in a plane before..."

"Wookjin.. we've known each for years.. it'll be our five year anniversary, in a few days." 

"Kyubin..."

"Do you trust me Wookjin?"