Chapter One

Oscar was fast asleep in his warm bed on a cold April night, the winds were relentless outside and Oscar lay unconscious as he dreamt about Shrek. While fast asleep images of the tooth fairy appeared in his mind, a handsome young fellow with bright pink hair like a pink sprinkle and the brownest eyes with so much depth like a large ocean one could drown in and never wish to leave. Something about the combination of green ogres and princesses and a handsome tooth fairy like a sprinkle, in his wildest dreams there was a clear image of this young chap and he adored this image of the tooth fairy.

Soon enough morning came and Oscar stirred in his sleep, the prehistoric, elderly tooth fairy waited outside his window with baited breath, looking at the young lad slowly waking up from his slumber like a sleeping beauty. He opened the window using his magical tooth fairy boy powers, a pink magic opened the window for the handsome fairy. The fairy crept into the bedroom, it was typical for a boy his age; Nothing much of importance there and a lot of clutter. As the tooth fairy carefully crept closer to Oscar he failed to notice something on the floor, and he hadn't had enough time to acknowledge it before he tripped and made a loud noise.

"Ahh!" The tooth fairy yelled as he fell, pieces of pink magical stardust radiating from him. Oscar opened and eye, and as soon as he realized there was someone in his bedroom he shot up like a cannon and looked around, eyes darting across the room nervously. His gaze settled upon a small boy on the floor, a handsome young lad (or so he thought) lay on the floor, and there was a pink glitter sort of thing surrounding him, he was also tiny, Oscar noted. He was sure he had seen needles bigger than the fairy he saw, he realized that it was the fairy he saw in his dream-But how could it be? He thought, this little thing looked like a particularly small sprinkle and no fairy.

He hurried out of bed, and stepped out-but he felt something beneath his foot. "Get off!! Bigfoot wannabe" The thing yelled, Oscar took offense to this, "watch your mouth sprinkle!" Oscar yelled, unpaused by the yelling of the handsome chap. Oscar lifted his foot, and there was a string of glitter connecting his foot to the fairy's limp body. Suddenly, a scream ripped from the throat of the fairy-a pained screech that sounded horrific. "Are you okay?" Oscar asks, unfazed and oddly insensitive, the tooth fairy gave him a dead panned expression, as if wondering how he could be so oblivious as to not realize getting stepped on hurt.

"You idiot! You Bigfoot idiot!" He yelled, "I got stepped on, that's going to hurt!" Oscar's have held a look of realization, the realization he had effed up. "Excuse you, you're really rude for a sprinkle, I've seen needles bigger" Oscar retorted. Shockingly enough this didn't make the fairy less upset, Oscar wondered why.