CHAPTER-13

"We have a guest to arrive!!", silence fell over the living room when Mr Kim announced about the unknown guest. As the dinner went smoothly, all the people got gathered in living room after for having desserts and having a bit more chitchats. After the dinner Mrs Lee stormed out of the house while fuming in anger. And jungkook, he didn't even given a fuck about it. The others relatives were upset too about all the drama happened at the dinner table but others didn't said anything to jungkook as they very well know the consequences of that..

Mina,jungkook and taehyung were sitting together while jimin and yoongi along with jin and namjoon were sitting on one large couch.
Mr and Mrs kim were sitting on single one seated sofa while others aunties were some where else near the sofa. While the others chitchatting and relishing their ice cream Mr Kim stood up and by clearing his throat and announced the arrival of the guest.

"Who is the guest appa??? And isn't a bit late", namjoon questioned.

"Its someone we all know namjoon. And their flight got delay so they couldn't join us for dinner"

Namjoon nodded in agreement as he himself was confuse about newcomers . Jungkook looked at taehyung with questioning eyes which in respond taehyung shook his head a little to show his lack of information about that guest. Others shared glances with each other but no use. Suddenly a maid came and told Mr Kim about the arrival of the guest, Mr Kim nodded and maid went away.

Suddenly three figure emerged from the entrance of living room. And as soon as the their face got visible all eyes widens and they stood up.

"Welcome my dear friend", Mr Kim welcomed him with open arms and a smile. After hugging each other the trio went towards Mrs Kim for greetings. "Hey everyone!!! How are you all??", the old man in his late 50s chirped along with his wife and daughter. "We are fine",namjoon said slightly hugging the man. But jungkook and mina were the only one who were confused about that man and his family. Jungkook was knew that he saw him somewhere but where his tiny brain couldn't gathered the info.

"Who is he???", jungkook whispered to taehyung but taehyung didn't reply. He was staring at the trio with eyes filled with anger and hatred. "Oh taehyung my son!!! How are you dear??", the lady in early 50s asked. "I am fine aunty", taehyung bitterly reply.

"Who is this young man beside you??", the old questioned. This time jungkook stood up and replied," Sir my name is jeon jungkook, secretary of Taehyung-ssi. I am the son of Mr jeon juongmin and Mrs jeon mona. It's really nice meeting you sir.", jungkook bowed a little.

"Oh yes I remember now. Well my self kim jheoung and she is my wife kim ariana. She is korean but her mother is American so she had a bit american features on her face and she is my beautiful daughter kim jennie."

"The owner of BabyStar production!! Right?? And you are the famous jennie who worked in so many english and korean dramas", mina said enthusiastically. Jheoung nodded in agreement. The babystar production is the big industrial company, it's very famous for it's filmes and drama. Top models die to go there and work as models. This company is situated in london and more branches in different foreign countries, there was also a news that a new branch is going to open in Korea too. Kim jennie is really very famous model and actress...

"I really have to admit, you guys look more beautiful and gorgeous in real life then in mere pictures. Especially you jungkook", jennie complemented while eyeing jungkook head to toe. "Thanks ms. Jennie. You are pretty too.", jungkook bowed a little. "Let us get settled and talk",Mr kim said. They all got settled.

"BTW, how's work taehyung??", jheoung asked."Fine uncle", taehyung replied nonchalantly. "That's great!!! How's life taehyung??", Mrs kim asked this time. "Fine aunty", taehyung in same way making Mr Kim a bit irritated.