Chapter - 4

Author's POV
**************

Ishan was frowning in irritation as he keep calling his driver but other isn't picking his call, no matter how many times he tires.

"Why do people buy phones when they don't even pick someone's call?" Ishan uttered irritatedly.

"Stop frowning! Come...let me drop you home..." Mayank, who is waiting with ishan, even tho his own car has already arrived.

Ishan gave him a look and tried to call his driver for last time, but the result was same. He sighed in annoyance.

" let's go..." Ishan said, accepting mayank's offer.

Both of them walked towards mayank's car. Ishan opened the door of back seat but before he could get inside, a hand come and closed the door shut again.

"Looks like your personal driver is here..." Mayank commented as he looked behind ishan's shoulder.

Ishan frowned at his words and turn behind to look at the person. And it was none other than shubman,who is now giving him a dimple smile.

"What?! Move your hands..." Ishan said while trying to move Shubman's hand from closed the door.

"Come let's go home..." Shubman said while grabbing Ishan's wrist.

"I'm not going with you...I'll go with mayank. You didn't listen to even one thing i say then why should I listen to you?! Now move aside... " Ishan said in a bratty tone. An angry pout appearing on his lips without noticing.

Shubman was finding ishan cute as other was busy complaining about him. He stare at ishan with fondness as his eyes flickered at his lips for few seconds as he licked his own lips.

Suddenly he pulled ishan a little close to himself with a jerk. Then looked down at him with teasing glint in his eyes.

"Then i have to use force now..."

And before ishan could understand the meaning behind his words, he feet already left the floor as shubman lifted him and throw him over his shoulder like sack of potatoes.

"What the heck!! Put me down, you giant! I said Put me down dammit....i don't want to go with you..." Ishan shouted while punching Shubman's back continuously.

But older ignored his shouts before turning around and start walking towards his own car while whistling a random tune.

"Mayank! Help me idiot!.." Ishan shouted at his bestfriend.

But mayank was lost in his deep thoughts so he didn't hear Ishan's shouts. He just now noticed shubman's eyes on ishan's lips, he saw something more than just mere brotherly affection in those eyes of shubman.

He is afraid to name it as he know both of them are brothers. He just hope it's not what he is thinking or else god knows what doom it will bring upon both brothers.

He gave one last glance to the duo before getting his car and his diver drove away from there.

Shubman forcefully made ishan sit inside the car before taking diver seat. He held younger's both shoulders and make other face him.

He chuckled when he saw ishan pouting angrily while glaring at him. Suddenly a wierd urge come inside him to kiss that pout away.

But within in second he slapped himself mentally as he was shocked silly by his thought.

"What the fuck!... He is my brother, BROTHER! For god sake..." Shubman reprimanded himself in heart.

He then cleared his throat to calm himself.