What in the world?

"You need a maid!" My best friend, Gun said. "No I don't! I can clean up after my self." I scoffed.

Gun rolled his eyes. "Yes you do, I'm getting you one right now. You don't know how to clean." "I do," I said. "And besides, I don't want a maid! They just get in the way."

"No they don't! You are just a dirty man," he said. "Ugh fine get me a maid. I don't care,"

"Alrighty! Will do," he said happily. "Just get me a maid that actually does their job," I said. "Did you think I wasn't going to?" He said offended. "Yes I did." "Now shoo go get me a maid." "Yeah yeah."

————————————————————   
                       𝟐  𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"Hey!! The maid's here!" Gun said happily. "Alrighty I'll go meet them." "You better have gotten me a good one that does their job," I said. "I did! I'm not that bad at my job!" Gun said. "Hmm I'll have to think about that one." Gun scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'm offended but we have to go meet the maid so come on."

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕 
————————————————————

They walked outside to meet the maid. Win thought it was going to be a girl maid. Win took one look at the maid and his jaw dropped.

————————————————————

ℋℯ𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈! 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽ℯ𝒹 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇! ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝓅ℴ𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝓈ℴℴ𝓃!