Chapter five

🎵 'seeing you got ritualistic'
Drake
____________________________________

Pablo's pov

Last night was one of the worst nights I've ever had. Her out of all girls had to be Pedri's cousin. Like what was that girls problem. She so stubborn and sassy. I hate it. Yeah I hit her with a ball but that wasn't my fault she was in my way. But I couldn't care less even if she was Pedri's cousin.

I decided to watch the Barca team practice today since I couldn't play till June and also beat Pedri's ass for leaving me yesterday. But I will say I've been getting better and will probably come back stronger. That's a promise, I want to prove to everyone that I'm no failure and will get back on track. So once I'm back on the field I'll show them hard I trained. And not to sound stuck up and all but I'll boost the team a little higher maybe to the point we'll win a title.

~

As I walked towards the field I seen the boys already heading out of the locker room all dressed and equipped. Just as I was about to walk over to Pedri I heard someone call out for me.

"Pablo your here good to see you" Xavi smiles

"Hola Xavi yeah I just came to watch the guys" I said a little disenchanted

"I know your disappointed your not out there yet but you will soon, I can already see improvements"

"Yeah I can walk on my own now and I've been going to physio therapy frequently"

"That's good, it's great to see you on your feet again especially a little brighter"

"Yeah I was at bad state to begin with but I'm getting better"

"That's good, keep going trough physio and all will turn out good, I can't wait to see you on the field soon" he said patting my back before leaving

I hope so I thought...

As I walked over to Pedri who was filling up his water he looked up at me and chuckled nervously.

"Hermano how have you been"

"How have I been oh I don't know I was ditched last night and had to take his cousin home but overall I'm fine what about you" I said sarcastically

"Look I'm sorry it was me and Monica's first date and what if it went wrong I needed you there and I brought my cousin there so you'd have some company" he explained as I shot him a death glare

"Plus you guys got along just fine right" he added

"No, no we didn't, I lied she's so bossy I can't stand her"

"Cmon she's not that bad what did she do"

Not that bad. She made me drive all across Barcelona looking for her and smacked me.

"Things I can't explain I just don't like her smart ass attitude"

"You guys are like the same person you both give snarky remarks and are both hot headed people"