013

"That's how it happened !" Nobara exclaimed to Y/N. While Y/N was storytelling, Nobara stopped and dropped everything she was doing just to listen to how Y/N and Yuji got together. Even Nobara decided she wanted to have a sleepover on a Sunday night. Not only does she get the TEA but a free ride to school the next day.

"Aren't you excited to have a boyfriend?" Nobara questioned; she knew Y/N had had a massive crush on Yuji since that game; even if Y/N declined it, she knew. Y/N's body language changed around him, she got redder and even started smiling more when he was around.

Nobara has been friends with Yuji ever since she started designing the uniforms for the basketball team, and she knows him well enough to know he doesn't have bad intentions toward Y/N. If anything, Yuji always goes up to Nobara and asks about Y/N! Like asking Nobara about Y/N's interests and dislikes.

"Of course I am! He's Yuji Itadori! The cutest and kindest person ever ! He treats me so well, and I can't really ask for more." Y/N smiled while scrolling through her phone, tapping on Yuji's story for the 100th time today; it was a candid picture Yuji took while Y/N was leading him to the cinnamon roll shop, captioned "She said yes <3". When Y/N first saw the story, she immediately sent it to Nobara. Yuji even created a highlight for her. The crazy part is that Yuji has maybe over a thousand followers cause of how crazy good he is in basketball, along with other sports, and is friends with almost everyone he meets. So Yuji showing off Y/N makes her even feel more special.

~

Before the girls decided to go to bed, Y/N put her phone on the charger, and a notification from Yuji came through. It was a goodnight message saying, "I hope you sleep well and have the best dreams. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, pretty girl <3". Y/N replied before drifting to sleep from revisiting the memories from the previous days.

Midday Monday ~

"Aren't you excited about the fall concert, Junpei?" Y/N questioned the black-haired boy eating his ham sandwich. "Yes, I am. But isn't it like a couple weeks from now—" "No! It's the following week from today." When Junpei heard that, he couldn't believe time flew by fast. He still remembers talking to Y/N about it, asking her if Ms. Utahime might make them play Halloween songs from scary movies or just random songs. "My fashion show is next week. And I haven't even started sewing some of the dresses yet! I need to get every model's measurements, so I must get everyone together! Ughhhh, what a pain." Nobara said, putting her hand on her forehead. "I can give you my measurements," Y/N said, trying to console her best friend, "I already have yours," Nobara replied, making Y/N surprised. When did she get my measurements.?????

The trio wanted to have lunch today on the field; many people came to play football, American football, and even volleyball on the field during lunch. You may even see groups eating there or in the stadium. Many students pass by, heading out for lunch or walking around the track. The trio was so invested in their conversation that they didn't even notice a group of familiar boys walking on the track to go out for lunch. However, Yuji noticed that Y/N was there and consciously started walking toward them, making the group follow him.

"Hey Y/N, Yujis coming over here," Junpei said, signaling the direction the boys were coming from. "This is perfect! I can take everyone's measurements," Nobara said. Y/N turned around to the direction the boys were coming from, and not even a minute later, Yuji sat beside her. Then, the rest of the boys started seated around them. "Where did you guys come from?" Y/N questioned the group; Yuji turned to her and gazed at her for a bit before someone replied. "We were just walking around and saw you guys and wanted to hang out with you guys," Panda said, earning a nod from Inumaki.